vows

"why are you so interested in knowing her name ?" asked dembélé without looking up from her phone.

"yes, that's true, are you interested in her ?" added antoine.

"I don't know, she's an important person if she's Primavera's best woman, it's crucial to know her first name, just like we know edu" kylian tried to find an excuse not to seem too invested in finding out her first name.

"no, it's not really important, it's not like she's the bride either" remarked ousmane

"she seems to have caught your eye" said antoine

"don't be silly"

"ouhlala it looks like camelea caught your eye" said ousmane

"camelea ?" antoine frowned at the strange name

"isn't it camélia ?" said koundé behind them.

Before the four French footballers even had time to continue their discussion, the orchestra began to play and the bride appeared on the arm of cho gue-sung. Aurélien was stunned to see how beautiful she was; she was sublime, perfect in his eyes. He couldn't believe he was going to marry her.

"wow aurélien a fait un de ces braquages" said Benjamin.

"language benji... but yes indeed i agree" added olivier giroud

"she's sublime" added koundé

"the two of them are very well matched in any case" said Antoine, smiling at the sight of his happy friend.

Kylian had to admit that Primavera was very pretty, but perhaps not as pretty as this 'camellia' if that was really her name. He was overwhelmed by her beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off her smiling face, next to Eduardo's. He just hoped that she was simply friends with eduardo, even though she seemed rather close to him. 

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

It was Vivaldi who brought the wedding rings, the little welsh corgi had a little red velvet cushion on his back, clinging to his coat, on which the rings stood.

"Good dog", said Primavera, stooping down to stroke her dog and take the ring.

Aurélien did the same. Both had each other's wedding rings in their hands. He took his beloved's hand and prepared to pronounce his wedding vows.

"Today, in front of our loved ones, I stand before you, Cho Primavera, with a heart full of love and gratitude. From the moment we met, my life has been filled with joy and purpose.
I vow to cherish and love you unconditionally, to support you in all that you do, and to stand by your side through the ups and downs of life.
I promise to be your partner, your confidant, and your best friend. I promise to always communicate openly and honestly, to listen with empathy, and to never take for granted the beauty of our connection.
I promise to laugh with you, to cry with you, and to grow with you as we navigate this incredible journey together. I promise to respect and honor the unique individual that you are, to celebrate your successes, and to lift you up in times of challenge. I promise to create a home filled with love, warmth, and understanding. Today, I give you my hand, my heart, and my unwavering commitment.
I choose you as my partner for life, and I am grateful for the love we share. With you, I know that anything is possible.
I love you, prim and our beautiful daughter, and I am honored to be yours from this day forward." 

Primavera couldn't help shedding a few tears, which made Aurélien smile, although he was also on the verge of crying. He ran his thumb over her cheek to wipe away her tears, which made her laugh.

"After that wonderful speech, I don't think I can do any better, but I'll try... Aurélien Tchouaméni, we've known each other forever and a long time, but unfortunately I've never been able to see and recognise that my soulmate was right in front of me all that time.
You're so perfect and so much like me that I feel like you're a shadow of my former self sometimes. I vow to love and cherish you unconditionally, to support you in every dream and aspiration, and to walk alongside you through all of life's adventures.
I promise to be your rock, your confidante, and your biggest cheerleader. I promise to always be honest and open with you, to communicate with kindness and respect, and to hold space for your hopes, dreams, and fears. I promise to listen to you with empathy, to understand you deeply, and to always be there for you in times of both joy and sorrow.
I promise to honor and celebrate your individuality, to appreciate your uniqueness, and to be your safe haven in times of need. I vow to create a home filled with love, warmth, and understanding, where we can both thrive as individuals and as partners.
Today, I take your hand and commit to you, aurel, as your loving partner for life. I am grateful for the love we share, and I am excited for the future we will build together. With you by my side, I know that anything is possible, we already have maisie and there is nothing more perfect than building a family with you. I love you" 

Aurélien and Primavera kissed, and applause, whistles and even shouts (mainly from the French players) could be heard throughout the church.

"they bring tears to my eyes", said a ousmane with some sweaty eyes

Antoine was already crying as soon as Aurélien began his speech.