date

"be good to eduardo okay darling?"

"yes mummy" the little one replied, hugging his mummy one last time before she went off on her date.

Then she kissed him on the cheek before leaving him alone to play with his toys, Camélia turned to see Eduardo smirking.

"don't do anything stupid with kylian you". the real madrid player joked

"don't be silly" Camélia laughed.

"you never know, do you need some condo-" she elbowed him, preventing him from finishing his sentence, and she glowered at him as he laughed himself to death.

"anyway, thanks for looking after achille, you're a real lifesaver"

"It's normal, and it's not like it's a chore, he's really adorable"

"He loves you very much, you know."

Eduardo smiles

"enjoy your evening, let's not delay kylian any longer, otherwise he'll want to hit me afterwards" the young footballer from real madrid jokes

"it's just that you and the french team are going to tease him".

"that's how it is".

"don't overdo it"

"afterwards... it's funny, it's been a long time since he was interested in someone, I'd never have imagined he'd be interested in you".

"yes, me too"

"but that's because you're discreet and serious, look no one knows that your brother is a huge kpop star, whereas kylian is overexposed on the media and social networks"

"I hope I can make him forget all that for a moment".

"don't worry, he's really into you, it's hard to believe he won't drown when he sees you"

the two adults laughed, then she kissed Eduardo on the cheek before leaving.
Kylian was leaning against what appeared to be his car, waiting patiently for his date to arrive.He waited gently and then saw her arrive, he bellowed for a while before coming to his senses. Camélia  was so simply sublime and magnificent that he couldn't describe her in words. 
he even wondered what he had managed to do to deserve a date with her...

"good evening," Camélia said as she reached him, and Kylian smiled before kissing her on the cheek.

"hey... you look absolutely gorgeous"

"Thank you, you're handsome too" she said, which made the Frenchman smile.

"shall we go ?" he asked as he opened the door of his car for her.

"with pleasure"

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The atmosphere was subdued and pleasant, and Kylian and Camélia were seated in a hidden corner, away from prying eyes and ears.

"and you're still in touch with achille's father ?"

They had talked about trivial things as the meal progressed, and now they had reached the cheese, just before dessert.

"Well, no, let's just say that even before Achille was born, he made it clear that he didn't want to be in his life or in mine, unless I had an abortion" Camélia said, taking a sip of red wine.

Kylian didn't understand how it was possible to abandon someone like that, especially if they were pregnant. He felt anger for her, how immature this person had been to leave her and her unborn son behind.

"He's an idiot" was all he could say, which made Camélia smile.

"Indeed" Camélia added, satisfied with his answer, since all too often people liked to pity her and apologise for her. 

But the young woman had never felt the need to have a man by her side, and didn't understand why most people thought it crucial that she should replace Achille's father with someone else. Perhaps it would happen one day, but for the moment she didn't feel the urge. And then there was Joshua, he was and had always been there for her little sister.

He had never judged her on the fact that she was a single mother bringing up her son alone.

"And it hasn't been too hard for Achille ?" Kylian asked how Achille felt about being "abandoned" by his "father".

"not really, it's true that it was complicated for him not to have a father figure, but we've always been well looked after so he didn't feel the need, at least I don't think so" camélia hesitated, she knew that achille might need a male figure.

kylian nodded

"you're really brave, I admire you".

"don't make me blush" Camélia said which made him laugh

"It's true" he added, placing his hand gently on hers, which pleasantly surprised the young woman, who felt comforted by his sudden touch.

"What about you ? Would you like to have children ?"

"Of course, I'd love to have some, but with all the media attention around me, it's quite complicated. Luckily I've got my nephews and nieces to look after, and that's fine with me for the moment. Even if it's clear that I'd like to have my own family".

"that's so sweet... " she almost whispered

The two looked at each other intensely, and after what the psg player had just said, Camélia couldn't help but smile even more. As the two remained locked in their words, dessert finally arrived.

 As the two remained locked in their words, dessert finally arrived