lost

eduardo, jules and benjamin burst out laughing when they saw their eldest player, antoine griezmann, come back in after being planted by camélia. Kylian had a thin smile forming on his lips.

"you really did spill the champagne !? and you thought it was going to work afterwards ?" jules laughed and mocked his friend.

"I told you the champagne part of your plan wasn't going to work, all you had to do was wait until she stopped talking to Kepa" Eduardo pointed out.

"who's next ?" antoine asked

"no, but you're not going to send him the whole french team, are you ?" eduardo said, frowning.

"she's gorgeous... I mean". 

"that's not the way to treat women, at last, antoine" jules said, pinching his shoulder.

"I especially forbid you to try anything with her if it's just to have fun with her, Camélia deserves better" Eduardo said very seriously

"don't worry, we were just joking" antoine says in his defence 

"but still... she looks stunning" benjamin added

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Camélia glanced at Achille, who was still keeping an eye on his friends, feeling guilty that she wasn't keeping an eye on him more, so she thought that after helping Kepa she would go and spend the rest of the evening with her son.

"Do you need any help ?" she asked, knocking on the door of the men's room.

"I think I'll be fine" kepa said as he opened the door to let her in.

The young woman took her towel with her and wiped the stain as best she could.

"I think he liked you"

"What do you mean ?"

"you'd have to be an idiot not to have noticed that he didn't spill his champagne on me on purpose"

"It's true that he's not very good at acting but after all he's a footballer you can't blame him" Camélia said which made the Spaniard laugh.

"You know, I just want to be friends with you, I don't want there to be anything else, so if you want to go and talk to him afterwards I don't mind".

"oh god no, kepa, I just want to be friends with you too but I'm not interested in antoine even though he's very charming with his blond curls" she laughed.

"perfect then we're on the same wavelength" the chelsea goalkeeper said

Camélia came out of the bathroom, followed by Kepa, and made her way to the guest table, but noticed that Gue-sung and Vini weren't there. She excused herself and got up to go and find them and Achille. She found them outside, talking to some French players.

"Where's Achille ?" Camélia asked Gue-sung, taking him aside so as not to disturb Vini, who was talking to the other footballers.

"uh vini introduced him to modrić, i guess he's still with him"

"You're worrying me..." the young woman said, trying to stay calm so as not to panic.

"I'm sure he's with him, we just need to find him, or he's probably playing with Vivaldi" Gue-sung said to reassure her, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"cam ? are you all right ?" said vini after she had finished her conversation.

"She's looking for Achille, haven't you seen him?

"shit, I thought he was next to us, he was there five minutes ago, he was playing with vivaldi"

"but that means he's probably with Modrić"

Camélia thought she was going to faint, she took a deep breath trying to keep a cool head.

"You know what, Cam, just rest, we'll find him, don't worry"

"I should have looked after him too, I'm sorry, I'm his mother and I'm not even capable of doing that"

"Cam don't say that, we're going to find him, and it's normal you should have time for yourself too" Gue-sung reassured her.

"yes, you have to meet new people too, and we didn't mind looking after him at all, well now we have to find him, but we'll find him, don't worry, I promise" said vini.

"im sorry guys" she said as she was trying to keep her head cold. 

"dont apologize it's not your fault" 

"we'll find him quickly im sure"