first meet

Camélia was in a state, and to think that just a few minutes later everything had been fine, now she felt guilty and irresponsible for not having looked after Achille well enough.
Vinicius and Gue-sung were looking for the Croatian through the crowd of guests.

"He can't be far"

"he's small and not easy to spot" vinicius grumbled

"who ?" 

"what do you think ? modric" vini replied

The young woman was racked with remorse, what if something had gone wrong? What if he'd been kidnapped? She was imagining all sorts of horrible things. She looked around, hoping to see a little boy who would be Achille.

But there was nothing inside the room, absolutely nothing, so she decided to go and look by the sea. However, all she saw was a couple trying to have sex on the sand. Not very practical but not her problem either, she was upset to think that something very bad could have happened to her son.

She tied up her hair and decided to take off her heels so that she could walk more easily. She went back inside the village hall and Camélia was on the verge of breaking down and collapsing on the floor.

Why had she left him, why had she put him aside ? She should never have been so far away from her son.

"are you going to go to real madrid ?" a small voice asked.

Camélia recognised it between thousand and one, it was Achille's voice, she looked around before seeing him coming out of the toilets.

"achille ! there you are !" she said as she rushed over to him, lowering herself onto her lap to kiss him on both cheeks.

"Oh yes, Mum, what's going on ?" she said.

"I was looking for you everywhere, you gave me such a fright, I thought I'd lost you" Camélia said almost with tears in her eyes.

"but you needn't have worried mummy, I was with monsieur kylian mbappé".

"I've already told you to call me kylian and not monsieur" kylian said, ruffling his hair, which made the young child laugh.

Camélia straightened up and wiped the tear that was running down her cheek, she took the young French footballer's hand.

"Thank you for being there for him, I don't know what I would have done otherwise, I was so scared that something bad would have happened to him".

Kylian smiled before placing his hand on her arm.

"It's normal, don't worry, I should have warned you, you must have been so scared".

"But I had to pee and I had to pee really badly !" added Achille in defence of Kylian.

"I should have spared you that..." Camélia said, blushing as she thought about the fact that her little boy couldn't wipe himself like a grown-up, but Kylian laughed.

"don't worry, I'm used to it with my nieces and nephews" the young paris saint german footballer replied, taking the little boy in his arms.

"I owe you a debt of gratitude, I had the fright of my life", she added, stroking her son's cheek.

"but you mustn't be afraid mummy" he replied, touching her cheek

"I'm sorry, I should at least have told Vini that I'd gone with him to pee".

"don't apologise, I was stupid, it's my fault, I should have kept a better eye on him and paid more attention to him" the young mother reproached herself, looking at the ground.

Kylian set the boy down on the floor, before grabbing the pumps she had placed on the ground when she knelt down. Camélia was confused before she realised what he was trying to do.

"oh no please get up, I can do it"

"I don't mind", the Frenchman replied.

Camélia let him do it, he then adjusted the buckle of her heel around her ankle and he did the same for the second one too. She had turned as red as a tomato.

"Mum, why are you so red ? Are you hot ?"

She nearly choked at the sound of her son's question as Mbappé laughed softly.

"Your mother must have run everywhere to find you, that's why she's red I think" Kylian said with a wink.

As vini and gue-sung got together to see if either of them had found the little boy, their eyes fell on kylian mbappé with achille in his arms accompanied by Camélia. The two friends exchanged glances.

"it looks like she's found him".

"and not just him" added vinicius with a smirk.