party

"josh, please behave yourself" camélia told him, knowing full well what he was capable of, especially when he was with the other 12 members of SEVENTEEN

"why do you say that, mom ?" asked achille, who was in his uncle's arms.

"because your uncle has a tendency to get carried away sometimes, he can be delirious but nothing too bad, it's mostly when he drinks grown-up booze"

"alcohol ?" the little one guessed

"That's right sweetheart, alcohol" she said, returning her gaze to her brother.

"don't worry, I'll do my best to make a good impression lia" joshua replied, kissing his sister's cheek as she laughed

"oh my god, joshua ! i'm thrilled to be able to meet you at last !" intervened calypso who let go of ben's hand to rush towards him, the englishman then found himself alone with kai who was also confused by the situation in which they had just been abandoned by their girlfriends.

"I'm one of your biggest fans" added Persephone, shaking his hand.

"i'm flattered, thank you and congratulations for your child" joshua replied with a smile

"thank you"

"do you know him ?" ben asked to kai intrigued, this man from nowhere had managed to capture the attention of both their girlfriends.

"I don't know, he must be cam's friend, let's go and have a drink in the meantime" the German smiled at his girlfriend, who waved back with a smile on her face.

"aren't you jealous ?" the Englishman asked in bewilderment.

"no, and then at least I marked my territory with her round belly, he knows she's a taken woman" kai added as he headed for the bar

"I should do that next time with caly, that's smart" ben murmured before joining his friend.

Joshua was now surrounded by camélia and her friends, primavera joined them a few minutes later, the American offered her a warm embrace before congratulating her on her marriage.

"primavera, how nice to see you again, I suppose your brother is here too" joshua said, trying to see if gue-sung was around.

"yes, he's here, he's going to be late, he's probably hanging around vini's place, those two are never in a hurry" primavera replied with a smile

Away from this, kylian had just arrived with eduardo, and the two of them joined aurélien, who was still greeting some of his guests, before spotting his two French team-mates. Aurelien embraced them one by one before shaking their hands.

"i hope you enjoyed your honeymoon !" said eduardo, happy to see his friend.

"it was incredible ! i'll have to tell you all about it !"

"you had a good rest with primavera I suppose" kylian said with a certain undertone which made eduardo laugh and aurélien blush.

"very funny kylian... in the meantime I'm married and have a beautiful little girl" aurélien retorted nudging him, kylian laughed

"happy to be single" said eduardo not having to deal with these kinds of remarks

"well, I guess you won't be for long with camélia around" said aurélien, taking a sip of his champagne.

Eduardo and kylian exchanged a look that didn't escape Aurélien's notice.

"about that... we've-i mean i've finally decided to call it quits with her" kylian confessed which almost made aurélien spit out his champagne.

"PARDONNN ?!"

"i had the same reaction as you when i heard that" eduardo said, handing him a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"but why ?" aurélien asked suddenly.

"I had the impression she was using me, and I think she was seeing someone else too".

"that's weird" aurélien frowned

"I know that's what I told him, but... "eduardo sighed

"with him ?" aurelién asked, tossing her head in the direction of joshua who was standing next to her.

"he's here ???? "kylian's eyes quickly searched for the woman he was still in love with, before quickly finding her, she looked sublime in her black dress, however he felt his heart skip a beat when he saw who was standing next to her, one arm around her shoulder and achille in his arms, he was whispering things into her ear which had the gift of making her laugh, and not only her, but the other girls too, primavera, calypso and persephone seemed to get on well with him.

"ouch" was all eduardo could say.

"why is he here???" kylian almost snapped at aurélien, raising his voice quickly in an icy tone.

"prim invited him, she must have known him since he seems rather close to camélia"

"you were right... I'm sorry for you" said eduardo now convinced by what kylian had said about her