blond boy

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

As Achille once again found himself babysitted by Vinicius, the little boy was enthralled by everything the Brazilian told him. Gue-Sung joined them shortly after having personally kissed and congratulated his sister and brother-in-law.

"and is joshua all right ?" the Korean asked.

"uncle shua is fine, he told me he was going to Europe for his tour so mum and I might be able to see him".

"damn that would be great"

"who's joshua ?" asked vinicius a little confused

"he's my uncle and he's a big star, and he's also my idol".

"i thought your idol was son heungmin" gue-sung teased him before taking him in his arms

"yes, but it's a secret, dont tell that to uncle shua" replied the little boy, playing with the Korean footballer's big hands

"maybe I should take an interest in kpop..." vinicius thought to himself as cho gue-sung laughed.

"that would suit you, I could see you rocking out to the sounds of ateez".

"or twice" said the little boy, looking at the Brazilian.

"I have the impression of being uneducated"

"don't worry vini, we'll teach you" the little boy said, patting his hand which made vinicius laugh

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Camélia watched from a distance as her son played with Vivaldi under the watchful eye of gue-sung and vinicius. She felt grateful to have friends and people she could count on when she couldn't look after Achille.

The young woman was having a conversation with kepa, under the watchful eye of primavera, who was giving her looks and smiles full of innuendo. kepa was charming, and his Spanish accent made him even more attractive, but she preferred having him as a friend.

"So you've been invited by prim ?"

"That's right, at least, since calypso is one of prim's close friends, I was invited through her."

"ohh, and how do you know caly ?"

"it was ben who introduced her to our chelsea team, so we all became fast friends with her, especially me and mase I'd say, and you?"

"I met her through prim, we became close quickly, she's one of my best friends I'd say"

"that's great.... and how old is achille ?"

"Achille is 4 now" Camélia replied with a smile that widened even more, she loved it when people talked about her son.

"that means you had him very young".

"well done sherlock" the young woman said, kepa laughed

The two quickly felt at ease together.

"He's cute, I suppose he gets that from you"

"OH MY BAD I'M REALLY SORRY !"

Had antoine griezmann just spilled his glass of champagne on kepa arrizabalaga's dinner jacket ? Camélia frowned.
Antoine handed her a towel, kepa wasn't angry but more annoyed, Camélia stood up and offered to help but the Spaniard told her to stay so she could keep an eye on Achille.

"my name is antoine griezmann".

"nice to meet you I suppose ? but don't tell me you spilled your champagne on kepa on purpose just to tell me that" she smiled

"who says I did it on purpose, it was just a clumsy gesture"

"your acting's not that good"

"ouch touché" the blond boy said with a charming smile on his lips

"did eduardo send you ?" camélia asked, wanting to turn round to see if he was nearby, but antoine stopped her by putting his hand on her arm

"so, have you known eduardo for a long time ?" he changed the subject

"Why do you ask ?" the young woman asked with a wry smile.

"just like that..."

Camélia stood up before patting his shoulder.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go and see if my friend has managed to remove the champagne stain you caused him".

Antoine laughed, his plan to try and get closer to her had failed. and in the distance eduardo was laughing his head off