worries

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Kylian and Camélia were back in the car, the atmosphere more relaxed after the kiss they had just shared, or rather the several kisses they had shared, they held hands whenever they could, at a traffic light, a stop sign... and the music in the background made the atmosphere even more romantic. Kylian loved kissing the back of her hand too, it was so soft.

"It was a lovely evening," said Camélia as the car pulled up outside Camavinga's flat.

"I loved it, we'll have to do it again" he said and she nodded.

"with achille would you be up for it?" she asked, moving closer to him as he unbuckled himself from the belt

"sure, I'll give you a tour of the psg stadium like that" he said with a wink

Camélia smiled, then took the belt off the seat. She approached him before kissing him on the lips, and Kylian put his hand behind her head to deepen the kiss.

"Are you coming home with me ?" she asked, nodding towards Eduardo's apartment.

"I think I'll leave you to it, Achille's probably asleep by now and I don't want to disturb you or edu".

"are you sure ?"

"Yes, don't worry" he smiles

"I'll be in touch" Camélia says, running her finger over Kylian's lip to remove the trace of lipstick that was on it.

"take care of yourself" he replied, kissing her cheek before releasing her.

The young woman smiled before getting out of her car, waving at him with a wink that made Mbappé smile before entering the door and entering the apartment of their mutual friend.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"cam !" eduardo said stopping himself from speaking louder so as not to disturb achille who was sleeping on top of him

"edu !" she whispered as she approached him, noticing that her son Achille was sleeping 

Eduardo placed the baby as gently and delicately as possible on the sofa before getting up to welcome his friend with open arms. Camélia hugged him back for a few seconds before leaving to go and see her son. Achille was sleeping peacefully, and she kissed his forehead before covering him properly with the blanket.

"Did everything go well ?" she asked, stroking his hair.

"everything went like clockwork, he was adorable, I have nothing else to say". he said what pleased Camélia

"that's great, thank you again for being able to replace kepa"

"it was a pleasure. but now, tell me a bit about your date, because I know that Kylian won't tell me everything" he said, which made her laugh softly.

"It went perfectly, he was adorable, a real gentleman, really cute, and very interesting."

"but that doesn't tell me what you did" he said with a smirk

"Well, we went to a Michelin-starred restaurant for dinner, he insisted on paying, and afterwards we strolled down to the Seine andmaywellhavekissed." she chewed on her words at the end

"pardon ???"

"i said we mayhavekissed" she quickly confessed as she was blushing

"oh mon dieu ! is that real ???" he almost yelled
(oh my god !**)

she smiled and nodded while camavinga was fanboying inside, he threw himself into his friend's arms before ruffling his hair

"this is amazing !!!" he jumped around excitedly

"You could say that... and what did you do ?" she asked, glancing at the TV still on showing Sponge Bob.

"Well, we played a bit, I made him some pasta, we watched TV, and we talked a lot too".

"oh really ? what did you talk about ?" she asked curiously

"well, he told me about his worries" he confessed

"Is Achille worried ?" she asked, frowning.

"let's just say he's worried you're going to leave him for kylian, even though I told him that would never happen, since you love him more than anything and kylian would never do that"

"oh wow, thanks edu.... I didn't know he'd be so upset about me seeing kylian..." camélia said as she sat down next to her son.

"I don't think he's upset, he's just scared, given that his father abandoned him he's afraid it'll happen again with you, he's a child it's normal for him to think that, but don't worry I've reassured him".

"It's true that lately I've been less present for him... do you think I'm a bad mother to him ?"

"What ??? no, not at all, don't talk rubbish! certainly not! you're anything but that! you need time for yourself too, but he's still a baby and he doesn't understand that his mum also has a life on the side".

"thank you, that means a lot to me... i'm sorry you had to deal with that, i'll try to make up for it as much as i can with him" she says, looking forward to her being able to take him on a tour of the psg stadium with kylian.

"it's normal, don't worry".