croque monsieur

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"I can make croque monsieurs, do you know what a croque monsieur is ?" asked kylian as he looked at the many cupboards in his huge kitchen.

"no, what is it ?" asked Achille as he climbed onto a chair next to him that Kylian had set up.

"a croque monsieur, it's like a kind of hot sandwich, you grill it and you can put lots of cheese in it if you like, your mum told me you really like cheese".

"yes!" he replied happily, patting his little hands on the kitchen counter.

"Well, let's do it !" he said, cleaning his hands before taking out the ingredients and things needed to make a croque monsieur.

After washing her hands, Camélia returned from the toilets to join kylian and achille in the kitchen. She approached Achille, stroking his hair before placing a kiss on his cheek. The little boy was spreading butter with a spoon on some sliced bread, as Kylian hadn't given him a knife because he didn't want him to hurt himself with it. Camélia put her arms around Kylian before resting her head on his shoulder.

"do you need help ?"

"Go and have a rest, I've already got a mini chef with me" Kylian said, glancing at Achille who was eating grated cheese at the same time on the side. Camélia put her arms around his neck before placing several kisses on his lips, which made the French footballer smile.

"Are you sure ?"

"yes, don't worry" he replied, kissing her lips quickly.

Camélia smiled and put his arm round her waist before whispering into her ear, which made her laugh, as she gave him a peck on the lips. 

"ewww you can stop kissing all the time" grinned achille putting his hands in front of his eyes as they both laughed.

"sorry baby" she replied, caressing his cheek

"did you put butter on all the slices of sandwich bread ?" kylian asked

"yes !"

"Good, now you can put as much cheese as you want and ham".

"great !" said achille, rushing over to the cheese he had half eaten.

"Don't put too much on either, darling".

"Yes, mummy".

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"so did you enjoy today achille?"

"yes, it was really cool !" replied the little boy, his mouth full as Camélia wiped his mouth with her napkin.

"We'll have to do that again then, buddy".

"that would be great !"

kylian ruffled the young boy's hair as he ate the croque monsieur with his mouth full.

"When are you going back to Korea ?" kylian asked camélia.

"Well, I think we'll be leaving in about two weeks, just long enough to see our friends again, and Aurélien and Primavera too, as they're having one last party".

"that doesn't leave us much time together" kylian mused a little sadly

"Don't worry, we'll find some time for each other" the young woman replied, placing her hand on his.

"will you come to prim and aurel's party?" asked achille, curious to know his answer.

"yes, of course" kylian replied, stroking his shoulder

"and are you going to be my new dad ?" achille suddenly asked, concentrating on eating the melting cheese from the croque monsieur.

camélia almost choked on her glass of water, while kylian swallowed hard a piece of his croque monsieur. The young woman turned back to her son, who was eating at full speed and also seemed to be waiting for an answer.

"Why are you asking this question, my love ?"

"Because you kiss each other often and you love each other very much too, and this is the first time I've seen you like this, Mum".

"Well, it's a bit early to say that, but we'll see where it takes us" Camélia replied, kissing her forehead before turning back to Kylian and offering him a warm smile.

Kylian looked into Achille's eyes and said,"You know, you may not be my biological son, but you're like family to me. I care about you and your mom more than words can express."

Achille smiled, his heart full, and replied, "I like too, Kylian. You're the best !"

Camélia's heart swelled with joy, seeing the strong bond between her son and her loving partner. She knew that Kylian's love for them was genuine, and they were truly blessed to have him in their lives.