meet

Kylian and Camélia came out of the bathroom hand in hand, the French footballer lovingly following his girlfriend as she guided him towards his older brother and Achille. The Frenchman watched the woman who made his heart beat with stars in his eyes. Never had he felt so much in love with someone.

"hey lia, here you are at last, and accompanied I see... " joshua noted as he turned around with achille in his arms, the little boy was making crumbs on his uncle's jacket, eating lots of little appetizers.

"indeed, achille baby, let me wipe your mouth" camélia said, taking a napkin out of her purse to wipe his mouth.

"what took you so long mummy"

"we just talked a lot" camélia smiles, gently pinching her cheek

"and that is why he has lipstick on his mouth ?" joshua said in korean, camélia almost choked, while achille laughed whereas kylian glanced at camélia, not really understanding what was going on.

"ehm... so kylian, this is my brother, joshua, josh this is kylian, my boyfriend" She smiles as she wraps her arm around Kylian's while the Frenchman tried to restrain himself from smiling as much when she referred to him as her boyfriend.

"oh, you're officially together ? I'm happy for you, and delighted to finally meet you" joshua said, shaking kylian's hand.

"Yes, we're official. And I'm also very happy to meet my girlfriend's brother" he said with a smirk as Camélia chuckled.

"ohhhh so you're mummy's boyfriend ?" achille asked.

"exactly, and your mummy is now my girlfriend". kylian said confidently, delighted to finally be able to make it official and announce it to achille and joshua first

"so cooool..." achille smiled and kylian kissed his cheek.

Camélia then discretly proceeded to remove the trace of lipstick from the young French footballer's lips.

"so you're a singer if I've got that right ?"kylian asked joshua, who nodded in agreement.

"That's right, I'm a singer in a band called SEVENTEEN, maybe you've heard of them".

"not really, but I'm sure that in the future I will, don't worry" kylian confessed, which made joshua laugh.

"I watched you during the World Cup, and I have to say that I think it's a shame that France didn't win, because you were the ones who deserved it the most" joshua admitted, which flattered kylian, while camélia smiled.

"Well that means a lot to me, thank you very much, but you'd have to think I'd won something better than the World Cup" the Frenchman said as he clasped his hand around his girlfriend's waist, Camélia's heart skipped a beat as Joshua smiled.

"I don't really think she's worth more than a World Cup, but if you say so" joshua teased his little sister, who rolled her eyes at him, while kylian laughed.

"Mum's worth at least five World Cups, I'd say !" achille shouted as camélia kissed her cheek

"you're right achille" 

"so kylian... tell me, what attracted you to my sister, because from my point of view I don't know how she managed to get you" joshua joked, which made the Frenchman laugh, while camélia rolled her eyes before nudging him with her elbow.

"very funny" the woman said

"Let me rephrase that, what did you like about my sister ?" this time he asked in all seriousness

"Well then, I'll leave you two to talk amongst yourselves, I'll take Achille to the buffet to nibble on a few things" the young woman said, not wanting to be part of a conversation she knew she was going to be embarrassed about because she was the subject of their conversation, Camélia kissed Kylian on the cheek before casting a dark look at Joshua who smiled through his teeth.

"I'll see you later" Achille said, waving to them as he held his mum's hand tightly.

"so... let's pick up where we left off... well... camélia is the perfect woman in my eyes, I don't know what more I can say, the day I saw her for the first time it was like love at first sight, I was directly attracted to her" kylian admitted shyly, avoiding joshua's smiling gaze

"It's cute, and it didn't bother you that she already has a child?"

"to tell the truth, it's thanks to Achille that I was able to approach him, without him I wouldn't have dared, so... no, it doesn't bother me at all, on the contrary, he's adorable". kylian replied with such simplicity and frankness that joshua could see through his eyes that he could not help but be seduced by the french footballer.

"you're perfect for her, I wonder what she did to deserve that" joshua said, both laughed

"it's quite the opposite, what did I do to deserve her?" he said, watching her talking to eduardo, while achille played with vivaldi, kylian was definitely in love with her, and the thought of having to part with her again made him sick.