Cell Shock

The five walked into the Kyln's main room, each holding a bag in their hands. They all looked around until stuff began to be thrown down at them, a completely full and very heavy can hitting Neyzira in the forehead and causing her to stumble back a bit.

"Murderer!"

"Coming for you first, Gamora!"

"You're dead!"

"You're scum! You're scum!"

They continued throwing stuff at Gamora as the other four watched. "It's like I said, she's got a rep." Rocket said. "A lot of prisoners here have lost their families to Ronan and his goons. She'll last a day, tops."

"The guards will protect her, right?" Peter asked.

"They're here to stop us from getting out. They don't care what we do to each other inside."

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me." Gamora said, walking off.

"Check out the new meat." A large, blue prisoner said, stepping forward to Peter. "I'm gonna slather you up in Gunavian jelly, and go to town-" Groot shoved two fingers up his nose and lifted him off the ground, all the other prisoners watched in shock.

"Let's make something clear." Rocket began, speaking to everyone. "This one here is our booty! You wanna get to him, you go through us! Or, more accurately, we go through you." The blue prisoner fell onto the ground crying as Rocket walked around him and Groot stepped over.

"I'm with them." Peter said as he followed.

Neyzira just looked around, then spotting a table of a few women. "Hi!" She smiled and walked over.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Neyzira sat with her back against the cold metal wall, her fairly over-sized yellow shirt stood out in the dark as she rested her head against the wall, staring out into the darkness. Suddenly footsteps caught her attenion and the girl peeked through her loose strands to see three prisoners dragging someone across the hall and she sat up straighter when she caught a glimpse of Gamora's signature green skin.

Neyzira quickly stood up, careful not to wake up any inmates with anger issues as she swiftly stepped toward Peter and Rocket, she lightly kicked Peter but when that didn't immediately work she leaned down and lifted him up by the colar of his shirt, slapping him across the face. He quickly awoke and blinked in surprise as he opened his eyes and came face to face with her , somewhat surprised by her strength.

"Dude!" He whisper-yelled incredulously in confusion.

"They have green girl."

That woke the man up fairly quickly as he pushed himself up to stand beside Neyzira, nudging Rocket, the raccoon grumbling as he stared at the two. "What?"

They didn't give him an explanation as the two quickly moved around the prisoners and toward the general direction Neyzira saw the inmates take Gamora until they came upon a staff room with a single guard inside.

"Take her to the showers, it'll be easier to clean the blood." The guard suggested and Neyzira's eyes widened at the statement.

She watched from a small distance away as Gamora started to struggle in their hold and then the small group quickly followed after her, trying not to be seen or heard.

Both Peter and Neyzira watched from the shadows as a prisoner roughly pushed Gamora against one of the walls in the shower, holding a knife to her throat. "Gamora, consider this a death sentence for your crimes against the galaxy."