Cheap at Crash the Price

On The Milano, 'Lake Shore Drive' played as Rocket sat down in the pilot seat. "Alright, let's get baldy to Xandar and collect that bounty."

Peter walked over to Gamora as she dealt with Nebula. "That stuff about my father . . . who does she think she is?" Peter asked, referring to Ayesha.

"I know you're sensitive about that." Gamora said.

"I'm not sensitive about it. I just don't know who he is." Peter leaned against the doorway. "Sorry if it seemed like I was flirting with the High Priestess. I wasn't."

"I don't care if you were." Gamora casually replied, walking away.

"Well, I feel like you do care. That's why I'm apologizing. So, sorry!"

Peter walked off to where Neyzira sat on a table, drawing in a coloring book. "That's really good." He complimented, she smiled back at him.

Drax walked over to Peter them. "Gamora is not the one for you, Quill."

"Okay." Peter murmured in annoyance, rolling his eyes.

"There are two types of beings in the universe . . . those who dance, and those who do not." Drax said to Peter.

"Mhmm." Peter dismissively nodded.

"I first met my beloved at a war rally." Drax began.

"Oh, God."

"Everyone in the village flailed about, dancing. Except one woman. My Ovette. I knew immediately she was the one for me. The most melodic song in the world could be playing. She wouldn't even tap her foot. Wouldn't move a muscle. One might assume she was dead." Drax explained.

"That does sound pretty hot." Peter said carelessly.

"It would make my nether regions engorge—"

"Okay."

Neyzira's head looked up from her coloring book, making a confused expression. She flipped through her dictionary and that groaned in disgust. "This does not need every definition."

"Wait, every?" Peter asked, Neyzira nodded and he laughed and began to flip through like an excited, immature child. He looked back at Drax briefly. "But I get it, yes. I'm a dancer, Gamora is not."

"You just need to find a woman who is pathetic, like you."

"Mmm." Peter nodded.

An alarm suddenly going off, the group ran over to the cockpit to investigate.

Peter took a seat in the co-pilot chair since Rocket was in his, he looked through the side cameras. "This is . . . weird, we've got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear."

"Why would they do that?" Gamora asked as she took a seat.

"Probably 'cause Rocket stole some of their batteries." Drax ratted out Rocket, Neyzira loudly groaned in annoyance.

"Dude!" Rocket exclaimed turning to Drax.

"Right. He didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is."

"Why did you make it so obvious?!" Neyzira exclaimed. "I could have done better than you and that says so much!"

"I am Groot." Groot said, getting down from Neyzira's shoulder.

"Call me dumb one more time and I sell you."

The Milano was hit by a forceful blast to the side. It completely tilted for a moment, causing Neyzira to stumble and hold onto Gamora's chair to keep balance.