ISDb: Internet Sushi Database

As they continued flying off in the Milano, Peter spotted Rocket taking apart parts of the ship.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Peter exclaimed, making his way over to Rocket, who continued. "Ranger Rick! What are you doing? You can't take apart my ship without asking me!" He gestured to what Rocket was making. "See, what is this?"

"Don't touch, it bomb." Neyzira said without looking away from the magazine she was attempting to read, her mainly just looking at pictures.

Peter's eyes widened as he turned back to Rocket. "A bomb?!"

"Yep." Rocket answered.

"And you leave it lying around?"

"I was gonna put it in a box!" Rocket defended.

"What's a box gonna do?" Peter questioned, Rocket pulled out a box and took out a wrapped present.

"How about this one?"

"No! Woah! Hey!" Peter kicked the box away from Rocket, shutting the drawer. "Hey! Leave it alone!"

"Why? What is it?" Rocket asked.

"Shut up."

"Geez!" Rocket grabbed something else he was making.

"What is that?" Peter asked.

"That's for if things get really hardcore." Rocket smiled. "Or if you wanna blow up moons."

"No one's blowing up moons." Gamora commented.

"You just wanna suck the joy out of everything." Rocket angrily murmured.

"I want to hit Xandar D.M.V.," Neyzira murmured. "Assholes try take away my scooter license after crash into many kids."

Rocket's brows furrowed as his eyes widened in worry. "Should you- should you be in a spaceship?"

Peter spoke up to Gamora. "So, listen, I'm gonna need your buyer's coordinates."

"We're heading in the right direction, for now." Gamora picked up the orb.

Peter sighed, leaning on the table. "If we're gonna work together, you might want to try trusting me a little bit."

"And how much do you trust me?"

He calmly took the orb out of her hand. "I'd trust you a lot more, if you told me what this was. Because I'm guessing it's some kind of weapon."

"I don't know what it is." Gamora said, Peter placed the orb on the table and Drax picked it up.

"If it's a weapon, we should use it against Ronan." Drax said.

"Put it down, you fool! You'll destroy us all."

"Or just you, murderess!"

"I let you live once, princess!"

"I am not a princess!"

"What is wrong with princess?!" Neyzira yelled.

"Hey!" Peter cut into the argument. "Nobody is killing anybody on my ship! We're stuck together until we get the money."

Drax threw the orb to Peter. "I have no interest in money." He walked off.

"Great." Peter sarcastically smiled. "That means more money for the four of us." Groot made a noise indicating he counted too. "For the five of us. Partners."

"We have an agreement, but I would never be partners with the likes of you." Gamora said, clearly offending Peter. "I'll tell the buyer we're on our way. And Quill, your ship is filthy." She turned around and walked up the stairs.