The Flat Asgard Theory

All the Avengers sat in the conference room with holograms displaying the different location. The Soul Stone in Vormir, 2014, the Power Stone in Morag, 2014, the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013, and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

"Alright. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams. One shot." Steve spoke with a nod as the heroes all looked at the screens, determined.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The Avengers walked in a file line to the Quantum Time machine, wearing the Quantum Suits, albeit with some minor differences for different people, including an extra part of Neyzira's gloves to cover her nails.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends . . . we lost family . . . we lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back.

"You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs . . .

"Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win.

"Whatever it takes. Good luck." Steve finished his speech.

"He's pretty good at that," Rocket mumbled with a head tilt.

"Right?" Scott agreed, a bit jittery.

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green," Tony said to Bruce.

"Trackers engaged," Bruce said as he walked into the glass platform with the rest of the group.

"Bring that back in one piece." Neyzira demanded, staring at the shrunken Benatar in Clint's hand.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah." Clint shrugged it off. "Okay. I'll do my best,"

"As promises go, that sucked ass." Neyzira mumbled, making Rocket laugh.

"Watch your language." Steve lightly reminded her.

"See you in a minute," Natasha said with a small smile.

And then it happened.

They all shrunk and entered the Quantum Realm, all splitting at different intervals, going to different places at different times in history.

There was really only one place Neyzira could go for the mission. She would've gotten too emotional on Morag, there was no way she could be in New York with her appearance, and Vormir was out of the question. Which meant Neyzira's group was Rocket and Thor, the three of them headed to Asgard in 2013 for the Reality Stone.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The three crept around the palace with Neyzira in the back and Rocket in the lead. "I can't believe this planet is literally flat!" She grinned, whispering.

Neyzira ended up a bit behind, taking her time like it was a casual trip. Her time travel suit was now gone with her now in a light pink jumpsuit and her hair loose besides the two tight braids on either side of her head that met in the back.

Neyzira bumped into a set up of armor, making the whole thing collapse. She quickly looked around to make sure nobody was looking and put it back together. With a sigh, she turned back to see Thor and Rocket were gone. "Oh, shit." She murmured.

Neyzira began to slightly panic and continued to creep around, now much faster. She continued for a few more minutes until she began to give up a bit.

She ended up reaching an area with force fields as walls instead of bars like a normal cell would have.