A Nightmare on Bomb Street

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world

Rocket sat on the sidewalk as the citizens of Knowhere walked by him, going about their business while he listened to the song on Peter's Zune. He stood up and hummed along to the song, starting to walk.

Meanwhile, Mantis was dancing in the street before she turned to Drax. "Come on, Drax, dance." She tried to convince as Drax stood off to the side.

"Only idiots dance." He grumbled, then starting to work on a pillar.

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around

Nebula and Groot were working on the sign of a building while Neyzira stood below, giving instructions.

"Okay, now pivot it a little— PIVOT!" Neyzira instructed, the two struggled to understand what she was trying to instruct them to do, Groot using his extended arms while Nebula was on a ladder. "Put the middle under the widey bit— STOP! Wait! Now rotate it straight-wise—! No no no, under-over."

"Those aren't even words!" Nebula shouted down at her.

Meanwhile, Kraglin and Cosmo were fighting over a rag as Rocket passed by, entering a bar, he saw Peter slumped over on a table, surrounded by bottles of alcohol.

Once Peter saw that Rocket had his Zune, he started to get up. "Hey! Uh-huh!" Peter slurred out as he barely stood, knocking bottles while Rocket went over to the fridge. "I told you a million times to keep your grimy raccoon hands off of my Zune." Peter shouted, drunkenly, as he grabbed the Zune out of his hands.

"And I told you a million times, I'm not a damn raccoon." Rocket said as he grabbed a drink and turned to Peter, who stared at him before falling over.

"Again?" Nebula asked from, the door before she carried Peter out of the bar, bridal-style. Groot walked up to them with with Neyzira following, a look of concern on both of their faces, while Drax and Mantis watched. Soon the whole group began walking together.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Nebula walked outside the door of Peter's home as Rocket walked along the roof of the walkway. "So, what are you gonna do about Quill?" Rocket asked.

"Me? Why not you?"

"I got emotionalistical issues." Rocket replied.

"Why are you on the ceiling?" She asked as she walked on the walkway.

"I wanted to see if these new gravity boots worked on a slope." Rocket explained as Nebula walked down the stairs, only to meet an arrow flying right into her chest.

Nebula looked down at it and then over into the direction it came from. Kraglin, Cosmo, Neyzira, Drax, Mantis and a few citizens of Knowhere standing by, watching. "Sorry." Kraglin apologized.

"Man, I was thinking of walking over there." Neyzira laughed. "That would've killed me."

Nebula sighed, pulling the arrow out of her chest and then walking up to Kraglin, handing it over to him before continuing to walk away.

"Bozhe moi, Kraglin. You must know you will never learn." Cosmo told Kraglin.

"You think you could do better?" Kraglin asked.