Xandarican Psycho

Yondu and his Ravagers all headed over to Xander just in time to see the Dark Astor entering into the atmosphere.

All of the ships went after the Dark Astor and began to shoot at it while Rocket and his crew flew over to a different part of the ship. "Fire!" Yondu ordered, the ships all started to fire at the Dark Astor and the explosion bounced off the ship, forming a cloud of fire. "Cover it down! Submerge!" Yondu barked. The ships, including the Milano, ducked beneath the wall of fire and went beneath the Dark Astor.

"Rocket, hurry!" Peter shouted, Rocket and his crew went and shot at the thrusters.

"Quill! Yondu! Now!" Rocket shouted.

Peter and Yondu steered their ships but then suddenly a piece of a random ship hit Yondu's. "Aw, hell! I'm going down, Quill! No more games with me, boy! I'll see you at the end of this!" Yondu shouted as he goes down while you, Peter, Gamora, Groot and Drax watch as Ronan's men started shooting and blowing up the Ravngers.

"There are too many of them, Rocket! We'll never make it up there!" Gamora shouted as the team watched in horror.

Suddenly, the Nova Corps ships slowly came up and started to fire at Ronan's men. "Peter Quill, this is Denarian Saal of the Nova Corps. For the record, I advised against trusting you here." Saal said over the intercom.

Peter smiled. "They got my dick message!"

"Prove me wrong."

With the help of the Nova ships, Peter steered the ship to skid along as Ronan's men started to shoot. The Milano began to shoot at them, causing small explosions and bodies flying everywhere as the ship stopped. "Yes!" Drax excitedly exclaimed, then beginning to laugh.

All of them got out of the ship and started to walk around. "I can barely see." Drax said, Groot then released glowing particles from his body to light their way. "When did you learn to do that?" Drax asked him.

"I'm pretty sure the answer is "I am Groot."" Peter replied.

"The flight deck is three hundred meters this way." Gamora informed as the team continued onward.

"I want you all to know that I am grateful for your acceptance after my blunders." Drax told them. "It is pleasing to once again have friends. You, Quill, are my friend." He said to Peter.

"Thanks." Peter said with a small nod.

"This dumb tree, he is my friend." Drax said as he eyed Groot. "This violent cannibal child, is also my friend." He said as he pointed at Neyzira, who smiled in return. He then turned to Gamora. "And this green whore, she, too-"

"Oh, you must stop!" Gamora interrupted angrily.

Everyone turned to see a blue cyborg woman, jumped down in front of them, weapons in both hands. "Gamora, look at what you have done." She sneered. "You have always been weak. You stupid, traitorous-" Drax fired a shot with a bazooka at her, sending her flying off, causing Neyzira's hand to go flying to her own mouth in shock.

"No one talks to my friends like that." Drax said.

"Head to the flight deck." Gamora instructed them. "I'll shut down the power to the security doors." They followed her orders and turned down the next hall while she kept straight ahead.

They ran down the dark halls that were adorned with carvings from ceiling to floor. Just as the group of four rounded the corner to the flight deck, they were met with a group of Ronan's awaiting soldiers. All of their faces were covered with masks but the leader in the front, who smiled sickeningly. "Star-Lord."

Peter smiled, someone finally said his outlaw name. "Finally."

The soldiers attacked first, tossing Peter to the ground immediately. Neyzira flicked her wrist and her razor-sharp nails grew from it's normal length to six inches long. Drax began slicing and stabbing the men while Groot was throwing them around or stabbing them with his branches.