Norway is the New Asgard

The journey to New Asgard consisted of Neyzira, Rocket, and Bruce making idle chat, including a debate between Neyzira and Bruce about Sakaar, since she had a much better experience there than he did. When they arrived, they landed the Benatar in a field near the cliffs, and a pick-up truck was there to ferry them into the small fishing town that had been renamed 'New Asgard.' As they drove, seated uncomfortably in the back of the truck, Neyzira looked around at the town.

"Not really what you'd expect for Asgard, is it?" Neyzira commented.

The truck came to a stop and Rocket jumped down. "Kind of a step down from the golden palaces and the magic hammers and whatnot."

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal," Bruce said. "First they lost Asgard, then half their people. They're probably just happy to have a home."

"You shouldn't have come!" A voice called behind them.

"Ahhh, Valkyrie," Bruce grinned. "Good to see you, angry girl."

"I think I liked you better either of the other ways," Valkyrie said.

"This is Rocket and Neyzira," Bruce introduced.

"How you doin'?" Rocket greeted.

"Hey, I'm also very single, just in case if you were wondering." Neyzira gave a grin as she licked her hand and slicked her long hair back before she tried to lean on the truck, not realizing it started driving away, she instead fell.

Valkyrie stared at Neyzira in silence for a moment before turning to Bruce. "He won't see you."

"It's that bad, huh?" Bruce asked as Neyzira got up and started to clean herself.

"We only see him once a month when he comes in for 'supplies,'" Valkyrie replied, looking over at the kegs of alcohol.

"It's that bad," Bruce sighed.

"Yeah," Valkyrie nodded before pointing them in the direction of Thor's house.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Once outside Thor's door, Neyzira banged her fist against it and received no answer. Sighing, she stepped back before kicking it open, watching it bang against the wall.

Rocket looked partially amazed. "When did you learn to do that?"

"Oh I work out, so now I can just do it." Neyzira widely smiled. "I'm so awesome." It was clear that her time on Sakaar boosted her ego way too high for her own good. She then stepped into the house and her expression immediately dropped when she was met with a strong stench. "OH, that smells worse than a body!"

"Hello?" Bruce called. "Thor?"

"Are you here about the cable?" Thor's voice called. "The Cinemax went out two weeks ago and the sports are all kinda fuzzy and whatnot."

"Thor?" Bruce repeated.

Neyzira's jaw dropped when she saw Thor turn at the sound of Bruce's voice. "Oh,"

When Thor saw them, a grin appeared on his face. "Boys! Neyzira! Oh, my God!" He approached Bruce for a hug. "Oh, my God, it's so good to see you!" He turned to Rocket. "Come here, cuddly little rascal."

Thor wrestled Rocket into a hug, who protested vehemently. "Yeah, no, I'm good. I'm good. That's not necessary."

Thor then approached Neyzira for a hug. "Oh, you haven't aged a day."

She hugged him briefly. "Yeah, because it's only been like, a year and one quarter for me."

"Hulk, you know my friends Miek and Korg, right?" Thor asked, they both sat on the couch with Korg holding a controller while wearing a headset and Miek eating snacks.