Shein Titans Go!

A little while later, they learned that the man in iron's name was Tony Stark, the spider was Peter Parker, and the man in the necklace was Stephen Strange. They were now outside of the spaceship, on Titan.

Peter was measuring the planet's tilt while Mantis was jumping on the low gravity planet, and Neyzira was talking to Parker. It was the first person near her age she'd seen in ages. "So you don't know about Drake?" Parker asked.

"No," Neyzira just stared, shaking her head. "You know Bruce Campbell?"

Parker tried to remember. "I don't think so,"

Neyzira seemed weirdly offended. "Why not?"

Parker was about to reply, but Peter spoke up. "What the hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." He spoke while using his tool.

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us." Tony explained. "We'll use it. Alright, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just need the gauntlet." Drax started to yawn. "Are you yawning?! In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after you said, 'We need a plan.'" Drax said.

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page." Tony said, turning to the others.

"See, 'not winging it' isn't really what they do." Peter said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Uh, what exactly do they do?" Parker asked.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantis replied.

"Yeah, that's right." Drax said quietly as he shifted to a commanding position next to Mantis.

"You tell 'em, Mantis." Neyzira encouraged. "You're a bad bitch."

Tony stood for a moment with an expression of hopelessness. "Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?" Tony asked.

Neyzira started immaturely laughing. "He just said 'Mr. Lord!'" She continued to laugh, punching Peter in the arm.

"God, I hate teenagers." Tony said quietly, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm barely even, I'm nineteen." Neyzira told him, offended.

"You've lied about your age like, three times already, I don't believe anything you say." Tony replied, she then shrugged and nodded in a 'that's fair' tone.

"Star-Lord is fine, Mr. Tony." Peter motioned to his team.

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause all we come at him with is a plucky attitude." Tony started.

"Dude, don't call us plucky." Peter said.

"We don't know what it means." Neyzira added, earning a taken aback expression from Tony.

"Exactly." Peter agreed, looking to Tony. "I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plans, and that way it might be really good."

"Are we gonna be able to do a dance-off this time?" Neyzira genuinely asked.

"No, I don't think so." Peter replied after a second of thinking.

"Aw," she frowned.

"What dance-off?" Tony questioned.

"Like in Footloose, the movie?" Parker asked.

"Exactly like Footloose!" Peter got excited. "Is it still the greatest movie in history?"

"It never was." Parker replied, Peter frowned almost offendedly at him while Neyzira made a hand gesture for Parker to stop talking.

"Don't encourage this, alright? We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here." Tony said.

"Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human." Peter said as he pointed to Tony and Parker. "So that fifty percent of me that's stupid . . . that's one hundred percent you." Neyzira nodded along like it made perfect sense to her.

"Your math is blowing my mind." Tony sarcastically replied.

"Excuse me, but . . . does your friend often do that?" Mantis said, looking at Strange.

Strange sat cross-legged, his hands poised in a mystic gesture with the green stone in his necklace suspended between them. His eyes were closed, and his head was jerking rapidly from side to side.

The group started to make their way over. "Strange, we alright?" Tony asked, ahead of the others. Strange seemed to snap out of it as soon as Tony walked up to him. He was out of breath. "You're back. You're alright." Tony reassured him.

"Why were you tweaking out?" Neyzira asked, very confused.

Strange started to speak breathlessly. "I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict."

"How many did you see?" Peter asked.

"14,000,605."

"How many did we win?" Tony asked as well. Strange took a pause to look at everyone before answering.

"One."

Everyone stared in silence as Neyzira sighed and shook her head. "Those are not good odds." She stated the obvious.