End This Bitch And End This Game.

Evelyn opened the door to Carl's control room. As usual, Carl was sitting in front of his computer wall: Wall built with computers connected to different servers all over the world, displaying different information at the same time.

Carl had access to top government agencies, including the FBI, CIA, and MI6, including some secret government and non-government agencies.

In the hacker world, they called him 'gods eyes'.

No one knows who he truly was. To many, he was a myth. He was everywhere and nowhere, because he can't be traced.

Until five years ago, when he hacked the MI6 server and got caught.

Evelyn heard about him and reached out.

She recognize who he was and made a deal with him. The MI6 also recognized who he was as well and wanted to keep him by making him a deal.

But Evelyn had her ways: She pulled some strings with her connection and made a deal with the MI6. It cost her a lot but she was able to cut a deal by giving the MI6 something they wanted and couldn't reject.

That was how they released Carl to her.

                          ***

Carl turned his chair towards her and said, "Is Jo alright?"

Dropping her bag, "Yes, she's fine. She has been sleeping all day. She will be back on her feet in no time."

"That's good news." Turned his face back to his system.

Evelyn draw a chair closer to him, sat, and crossed her legs, "I need you to give me everything you got on Caroline."

With a questioning gaze, "What are you looking for exactly?"

"Everything about her past."

"Her past?"

"Yes Carl, her past. I need to know who am dealing with. There's something about this girl I don't know yet."

"Caroline Bright?"

Tilting her head in response, "Caroline Bright."

He draw his chair closer to the system, closed the gap, then cracked his finger, and typed 'Caroline Bright'.

The big screen began to display every piece of information related to the name Caroline Bright.

"This is weird."

Evelyn turned her face to him. "What is?"

"There's nothing here."

"I knew it!
   Keep digging."

"This is going to be a long night."

Evelyn smiled, "We have time. I better get us some coffee."

"Here," stretching his hand with earphone in it, "listen to the recording from her apartment last night." he gave her the earphone.

She collected it and before she put it on, she asked, " When did Jeremy leave?"

"Around 5 this morning."

"Hm!" She wears earphones

After Evelyn finished watching the recording, she removed the earphone and dropped it.

She smiled, "She does not kill him after all. She needs an escape plan. Smart girl." She said to herself.

Tapped Carl on his shoulder, "Anything?"

He looked up at her behind him and shook his head, Nothing.

"Keep looking.
   You're gods eyes, after all, no one can hide from you." wiggled her eyes brows, she teased him. "I need to get some rest, we are very tired," she added as she rubbed her hand on her stomach.