Anyone Can Be Broken

Caroline had been lurking around Evelyn's house for several days. She was not waiting to approach her, but she wanted to follow her to Joanna.

She planned to kidnap Joanna and use her as bait.

Lucky her, Evelyn finally came home.

Meanwhile, Carl already tracked her through the tracker in her tooth and informed Evelyn.

Caroline waited all night till the next morning for Evelyn to leave the house, and followed her.

She believes Evelyn will lead her to Joanna eventually.

Besides using Joanna against Evelyn, Caroline can't wait to get her hands on her.

The next person she hated more than Evelyn was Joanna.

She could not believe she fooled her like that and she fell for it.

She liked Joanna, she considered her to be a friend. — One she hasn't had in a long time. In a short while she had come to trust and depend on her.

   Unknown to Caroline, Evelyn was a step ahead of her, — as always.

Ben and his team were also on Caroline's tail, following her.

What Evelyn did not plan for was the unexpected visitors who joined the party.

***

"Eve, you left the house?" Carl asked over the phone.

"Yes Carl, I just left the house now, Why, Is Caroline not coming along?" Glancing through her side view mirror.

"She is. She is not far from you. If you look through your side mirror, she should be in the car next to the one behind you."

"That's good. Keep eyes on her."

"I am, but—"

"What?"

"Jeremy just received a message, and it says 'She's on the move. '"

  She scoffed, "Can you track where the message came from?"

"Already did... It came from your current location, like ten feet away from you... And it moving."

Adjusting her rearview mirror, she looked at the car behind her,

  "I believe they are in the car right behind you, Eve!" Car said.

"The one in front of Caroline!?"

"Yes."

"Jeremy is having me followed?" she glanced at the car and scoffed, "This should be interesting.

  "Ben!? "

"Yes, I see him," Ben replied.

"I need to lose him."

  "Copy that."

  "By all means, Caroline must not be lost in the smoke."

"Copy that," Ben replied.

    Joe was the one driving. He increased his speed and came right next to Caroline's car. He looked at Caroline but she could not see him because their car was tinted.

He drove forward like he wanted to enter the lane, but Caroline was not giving space.

"Eve, am going to need you to drive very slow and increase your speed when I say so.

  "I'm going to move in front of our visitor's car and cause a little accident.

  "But once we get them out of the way, you will have to deal with Caroline on your own."