Chapter Five

"Mrs Arianna", she had her name yelled after her.

Arizona literally stopped on her track to look behind her.
It was Sam, her assistant.

"Ma'am ",

"Samantha ",

"Good morning ma'am ", she greeted on getting closer to her.

"Morning to you too Sam, how are you doing?", Arianna responded calmly and sweetly.

"I am good, thank you Mrs Arianna",
Arianna smiled back at her sweetly.

Samantha now had a serious look on,.
"I have something to show you ma'am ",

Arianna's left brow arched slightly in curiosity.
"What is it about?", She asked curiously it was right then that she noticed she has with her a blue file.

"We should probably talk in your office….. privately", Sam said her voice lowered a bit .

Arianna might looked calm at the outside but curiousity was definitely eating her up inside.

"Then let's go ",  she urged leading the way to her office.

"So…..what is it?", She asked immediately they were behind closed doors.

Samantha pushed the blue files  on the table to her.
"You need to see this", she said calmly.

Arianna looked from the file to her and then back to the file,then she picked it up to have a look

The first thing her eyes caught on unsealing the file  was several pictures.
She brought out all its contents dropping it on the table

Then she began to look, starting from reading the papers which seems like a drawn out contract between two people…,.two parties.
Party A- Fabian Marshall
Party B- Daniel Delagado.

Her eyes roamed about the papers in confusion and not able to comprehend well what was written in the papers made her picked up the pictures to take a look .

She still seems a bit confused and as she kept on going through the pictures, her expression changed from confusion to realization to shock and then horror.

Her eyes widened in an horrified look
What the hell is all these?.
She flung the pictures on the table, the horrifying look still in her eyes.

"W… Where did you see all of these?", She asked with a strangled voice.

Samantha gulped down hard before responding .
"The man bought it to me today".

"You mean Collins? The prosecutor?", Arianna repeated to be sure.

"Yes ma'am", Samantha replied alongside with a small nod.

Arianna let out a deep breath, she rubbed her forehead in deep in thought.

"Did he tell you how he got those?', Arianna asked staring at her closely

Samantha nodded negatively
"No he didn't, all he did was dropped it for me and instructed me to pass it unto you",
Her reply did nothing in debating the restless look on Arianna's face.

"Thank you Samantha but you can leave now",

"Okay ma'am",Sam replied with a small not di visible smile .

Immediately she was out of her space, Arianna placed a call to someone.

"Barrister Zuckerberg",she greeted formally immediately the call was connected.

A very excited and enthusiastic voice could be heard at the background.
"Barrister Rodriguez "

*Yes it is,Are you at your office presently?", Arianna asked him not in the mood of beating round the bush .
She has to see him right away.