Alert 📢📢📢

Blossom love

By Princess Sabrina .

All her life, people she has love with all of her heart…. with every fibre in her always leave her at the end.

Is it that she isn't worthy of their love or she just doesn't have a place in their heart.
Or maybe bad luck is just her thing.

At five, her mom left . Abandoned five years old Tesiera with her father.
Having to her self only her dad, who will do any thing to make her happy.
To make her feel not the emptiness of not having a mother figure in her life.
To Tesiera, her dad is her bestfriend , to her he is her world and to her dad she is his treasure.

The strong bond between them seems impenetrable.

The only person she has for herself is him, he loves and adores her so much.
She is his little princess.

Until death snatched him away from her, she lost the only person who meant everything to her to the cold hands of cancer…of death.

Having to come to live with the bitter truth that her dad isn't there for her again, Tesiera hit the street for survival at age fifteen and  did every possible thing to survive.
It was her late father's last wish.

Whenever she felt like giving up, giving in to the darkness which kept on consuming her mind and soul and she come to think of the helpless look on her dad's face as life seeped out of him slowly and painfully and his last words to her.
She will have no choice but to keep on pushing.

If not for everything but for her dad.

" I love you Tessie…. You must survive… you must ", his last words to her before he went numb…. died.

And now that a ray of light seeped through her dark world, illuminating it without her own knowledge.
She felt hopeful again, maybe the world hasn't abandoned her as she thought .

Adrian Martinez came into her life as her light and in no doubt brightened it up.
A guy with a large heart, heavenly smile.
His kindness and warmth melted her heart and soul.

For the first time after her father's death, she realized how much lonely she has been .

They had dreams, aspirations together. They had their future planned out .
Tesiera wanting to be a doctor and Adrian wanting to be a pianist.
Is that not beautiful?

Even with all of the promises, aspirations, goals and love they shared .
He left her as well…. At the end he left .
But why will he leave her after all the love and promises?
Maybe he never meant any of it.

Loving people with all of her but getting hurt in the end.

At five , her mother left.
At fifteen , father died.
At eighteen, her ray of light and hope disappeared ( Adrian)

…… Maybe everyone she loves isn't meant to stay with her forever.

With this conclusion, Tesiera Anderson decided to focus on her goals and vow to fulfill them .

……. And here she is after seven years gone, a full time doctor and not just a doctor a neurosurgeon.

Neurosurgeon Tesiera Anderson.
She really strived and made a name for herself, just by herself.

But she will have to deal with him, Adian as he is back again and now not as a teenage boy with a dream of being a pianist but as a full grown doctor.
A neurosurgeon as well

Neurosurgeon Adrian Martinez.

You love to read more of it right?
Then worry not my love, you can surely get to read it in kobo writing life for just a token worth one cup of coffee
You will surely love it.

And lastly it is one of my short but incredible stories.

The Link 👉👉
https://www.kobo.com/en/ebook/blossom-love

com/en/ebook/blossom-love