Love Or Revenge

Series Name; Love Or Revenge
(The Return of Prince Damon)

Volume No:1

PROLOGUE.

There is war.
Kingdom Zandia is in war, they are in trouble.
One will not say it is the same kingdom Zandia which is always so lively.

It has transformed into a bloodbath overnight.
Fire everywhere, arrows flying around the sky, clattering of swords filled the air, people drooping dead to the floor.

He came out of his hidden place and ran towards his father. He had witnessed everything.
"Father, father," the ten years old prince Damon cried holding unto his dying father.
Weakly, he took his son's small hand into his bloody hands.

"D.. Damon," he stuttered.
"Father please stand up, we have to go and save mama and the Princess, we have to save mama and my sister from the fire Stand up father," he wailed , pulling unto his father's arm.
But the man was too weak to do a thing.

"Y..you must su…survive, Y…you h..have t.to survive…e n.no mm…attee.rr what ." He said with all of his might.

"Father please, don't die." the little boy cried helplessly.

"G..go… go …no..now. G..goo faraway f..from h..ere a..nd su..survive . Go," he ordered pulling his hand out of his hold forcefully, using all of his last energy.

His eyes was closing gradually , "Go Damon And don't forget you are prince Damon;", he said before his eye finally slipped close.

"Ahhh father father please, ahhahahha ahah," he cried painfully.

But a a group of soldiers approached him, he stood up.and hide.

Seeing no one at sight, he ran with all of his might. .

But not for once did he forget about that night which he lost everything, his father, his mother, sister , all the royal family and his title.
The night that changes his life drastically.

© AdiraH.

https://m.novel-cat.com/bookDetail/16037611209?lang=en-us

com/bookDetail/16037611209?lang=en-us