#3

VED'S POV

We entered the hall. Its not very big. Vividha hugged all her friends. She was happy...smiling...Laughing.

"Aree yaar tu kitni sundar lag rahi hai Miss Sahni"

One of her friends commented. Vividha's maternal surname is Sahni. She gave her a smile and came and stood beside me.

"Soo soo soo guys! This is my husband Ved Sharma."

"What?"

"Owwwww"

"Kya baat hai!"

I heard all these reactions.

"So now call me Mrs Sharma!"

She said with a flashy smile. She is soo good at acting.

"Ved jijuuuuu"

Her friends teased me. I am nit used to being teased, I smiled. But the smile came naturally, I didn't force it.

"You know, She wanted to marry at the earliest. She has always been the romantic one in our school."

"Ohh! I didn't know this"

I laughed.

"You know nothing."

Vividha muttered for me to hear. Her voice had disappointment in her voice. Okayyy what does that mean now? I was her close friend before we got married. Yes, We weren't best friends...Just close friends who would just hang out together.

Soon Vividha went to meet her other friends and I sat in a corner. I wasn't getting bored, I was watching her. Continously. I couldn't take my eyes off her. That dress was falling on her body like thin sheet. Never see her like this before. I mean I have on college events but...She is hitting different today.
Her school friend came and sat beside me.

"Kyun Jiju? Kaisi lagi phir humari Vividha?"

"Don't call me Jiju..You can call me Ved."

I dodged the question.

"Sawal ka jawab nahi mila mujhe Ved!"

I saw determination in her eyes. I had to answer now.

"Amazing."

"I know! She is amazing"

Why the fuck is she asking me if she knows?! But true....She is amazing.

"How is your sex life?"

"What?"

I faked a laugh. I am utterly shocked. Vividha came and sat beside me. Thankkkk god she came!

"Vividha was the hottest girl in our group."

She still is actually. She flipped her hair. I can sense she is going to say something self obsessed.

"I STILL AM THE HOTTEST!"

"AND I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HER"

These words were thrown out of my mouth by my brain as reflex I don't know how did I say that!
Vividha's eyes widened as she stared at me...She was shocked...Reasonable. Her friend started laughing.

"Honestly, I find Vividha extremely hot!"

One of her male friend said.

"Shush! Aree Ved pati hai uska..uske saamne flirt toh matt karo!"

Vividha's friend teased.

"Kyun Ved? Jealous ho rahe ho?"

The guy asked.

"Nahi."

I said within a breath.

"Kyun? You are her Husband!"

"EXACTLY...I AM HER HUSBAND, NOT HER OWNER."

There was silence there. There was surprise in her friends faces....rather in the air. They looked at her with confused face with a hint of--'Kiti lucky hai Vividha' look. I looked at her too. Her eyes were all about pride and surprise. She had a tiny smile on her face...after our fight in the parking lot...she was acting to be okay but she wasn't.

I don't get jealous when anyone gets near Vividha or my ex girlfriends too.....I don't own them. I used see Vividha sneak into empty classrooms with guys...and then I used ti tease her till she was on verge of slapping me!
Ahh! That Vividha...was kinda much better!

.

Relationships with no jealousy >>>>