#27

VED'S POV

I said what I had to.

"You are here with me, standing in the same room as me, sleeping on the same bed as mine, working in same office, doing everything my family expects from their daughter-in-law without feeling stuck in a loveless marriage as this...telling me again and again that you have hope for us..."

"Bakwas band karo.."

She said controlling her voice.

"You agreed to this marriage because you thought I was in love with you and also your father forced you into this...Right?"

I asked and she replied in a sec

"Yes."

"And you stayed after knowing that your father lied..."

Vividha started getting angry. She was being defensive in her own head.

"Vividha Sahni, One of the most popular girl of our college, Head of Women in Commerce committee of our college, President of Women in business in our city, the best feminist I know...Stayed even after facing all that we went through.."

"Main phirse keh rahi hu, Bakwas band karo."

"You like me. I know it. You know it. Admit it."

I said holding her arm lightly.

"Get out of your khayali pulav."

"How much hard it is for you to admit it Vividha!"

I yelled. I could not control my emotions at all.

"Its hard when its not true!"

"It is true!"

Yelled more. She eyes shook. Her vulnerabilities were not well hidden now.

"Chilao matt.."

She said with a low voice.

"Ek baar keh deti tum ki Ved, I like you, Ved I have feelings for you toh shayad kahani kuch aur hoti!"

"Bakwas band karo apni aur mujhpe iss sab ka blame matt dalo!"

"Main bakwas kar raha hu?"

"Haa!"

I tighten my grip on her arms and slightly pulled her to me

"Look me in the eye say it!"

I screamed, She jerked.

"Don't..scream.."

Her voice broke.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't like me Vividha!"

"Ved, you are scaring me."

She said closing her eyes as tears flew down, trying to shift away from me but I pulled her closer

"Open you eyes!"

I spoke clenching my jaw and she opened her eyes immediately as if she was trying not to anger me more.

"There is no connection between us? You feel nothing? Each time I touch you, come close to you what do you feel?!"

My grip kept tightening. I know it could hurt. How do I stop myself.

"Stop it. Stop it! Ved! Please!"

She said like she was silently requesting but also keeping her self respect up.

I wrapped a fist around her neck. Her eyes widened.
She grabbed my hand that was on her neck but I was quick to pin her hands over her head.

I came closer to her. Traced her face with my nose. I could feel her breathe on my cheeks.

"What do you feel? Do you feel nothing? Bakwass feel ho raha hai?"

She didn't say anything. She kept staring.

"So you are telling me that if I stick my finger inside your lehenga and feel you...You won't be wet?"

Her lips fell apart. I knew she was wet. I fucking want to kiss her soo bad.

"Look me in the eye and it!"

My frustration yelled. She flinched

"Chillao matt please Ved."

Her voice broke as she tried to control it. But her eyes had already given up and were flowing.

"Bass ek baar boldo ko kuch feel nahi hota tumhe and this ends right here!"

She didn't utter a word. I unpinned her hands and moved away from her.

"I don't know how to live with a person who can't own up to their feelings!"

I said and she kept looking at me.

"TUMHE JAANA HAI NA....JAO"

I took out her bag and started filling in it while still looking at her. Her eyes were fixed on mine.

"YOU ARE HURTING ME VED"

"I KNOW.."

Sobs escaped her mouth as she grabbed her blanket and her turned her back to me.

I held her blanket from behind.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho?"

"Dusre kamre mein sone!"

"Yaha kya problem hai ab?"

"I have had enough for today."

"Stop behaving like a child."

She turned towards me. She waa growing angry.

"I have stopped. I am leaving tomorrow. I was behaving like a child when I stayed even after your outbursts!"

She pushed my hand away ans stormed out of the room.
Now It was just me and the room. Silent. No one was yelling, No one was sobbing. I could hear my heartbeat. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My reflection said- 'Chal ab tu hi kuch bol, iss  kamre ki chuppi toh tod!'

I had half packed Vividha's bag. I slipped in my blanket. I didn't change my sherwani nor did Vividha change her ghagra. Our hearts were in much discomfort than our bodies.

I shouldn't have yelled.
I shouldn't have packed her bag.
I should have stopped when she told me to.
I shouldn't have brought her feelings in between all of this. I knew abt it because it was crystal clear to me...I should have kept quite.
I am a hypocrite.
She has the right to hide her feelings from me as I..hid mine from her. But how can I stay silent when its so clear that we feel for each other. How can she just say nothing!?

I have not told her about the contract,
Mr Fucking Sahni! If it wasn't for your contract, I WOULD TOLD THE WORLD THAT I HAD FALLEN FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!
.

Aaaaaaaaa! Ved has fallen for Vividha!

Vividha is in love with Ved but Ved just thinks she likes him!
Ved has fallen for Vividha but she thinks he doesn't even like her!
This is gonna be fun!

I have started a new ff- Heart in the edge..please shower your love

Commentssss!