#7

VED'S POV

I slept beside her. I didn't put any pillows coz I knew that would piss her off more.
She was hurt and it was going to take time for her settle.
And I fucked up! I fucked up bad! I lost my calm! I am wrong and I just want her to forgive me. I swear on God, I won't ever do that to her.

Yeah I know I sound toxic. Like a husband who abuses his wife then falls at her feet, says sorry, she forgives him and then he abuses her again and the cycle continues....No Thats not gonna happen!

The tears in her eyes were because of me. Its my responsibility to make her smile now. I had promised Veer that I will take care of Vividha. I always avoid her. Everything she said was right....I never considered her to me my close friend. For me she was just a friend with whom I could just hangout and study. I didn't know she was noticing it.

When I woke up, She wasn't there beside me. I looked around...I heard the bathroom door unlocking. She came out with damp hair, Brown sleeveless kurta and black jeans. Fucking Beauty!

"Damn."

Words slipped from my mouth and she turned around to me.

"Kya? Kuch kaha tumne?"

She knows I was staring at her. If I disagree again...for the 3rd time....I am sure she will drown me in the sink!

"I...I said damn."

"I heard that. What do you mean?"

"I mean--"

"Oh sorry! How can you mean anything? You would something if you actually staring at me but you are never looking at me. Its fine Its fine!"

Oh! She is in a fighting mood. Ved....You can't afford to upset her now. You have done enough already. She turned her back to me again.

"No. I MEANT YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL."

And there she turns back to me with most shocked pair of eyes.
She never expected that comment....Confession rather.

"Say it again...I didn't hear you...I didn't understand."

My body suddenly reached near her...I dont know how. I was next to my bed 2 secs ago...I was in front of her now...Bhai ho kya raha hai mere saath?

"I said YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. YOU WERE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL ON DIWALI. YOU WERE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL ON YOUR REUNION. RATHER I WOULD BE PARTICULAR...YOU LOOKED LIKE THE MOST SANSKARI WOMAN I HAVE SEEN, ON DIWALI, THE HOTTEST GIRL I EVER STOOD NEAR. AND NOW.....YOU LOOK SIMPLY PRETTY"

Her eyes widened to the most. A small smile crawled on her lips which was growing slowly.

"And actually, now that I have started talking, WHEN YOU WERE DANCING DRUNK AT THE REUNION, YOU LOOKED LIKE HOT AND SWEET BUTTERFLY WANTING TO HELD"

I belive...I have some disorder. I said this to her...all this ...to her...to Vividha....to someone I have never ever appreciated. She was smiling, It was a smile which was mixed with surpise.

"THANK YOU VED."

I felt every word for it. The
T H A N K  Y O U  V E D
Every letter. She said it so genuinely. She looked better than 2 weeks.

"IT MEANT A LOT TO ME."

"I just said you look beautiful, that means a lot to you.. Why?"

"Because....Nothing just like that."

She didn't say something....she wanted to but she stopped.
I wore some causals.

"Causals? Office?"

"No office for us today"

"Us?"

"Yup! Because Miss Sahni and Mr Sharma are going today."

"Mrs Sharma."

She corrected me.

"Learn this and then take me out."

She said turning her back to me. Small things piss her off fuck sake!

"Seee this is why we are going outside! Because you are irritated!"

Somehow convinced her to come with her.
I took a resort. It was lake facing. I even booked a room so we could talk. She was silent all the time.

"Ved, I don't understand...why are you doing all this?"

"Because I really need to talk to you"

I said dragging a chair on the bed. She sat on the bed and I sat in chair.

"Look Ved..I know that you hate me and don't want to be with me....but...but DON'T DIVORCE ME."

"What?"

Divorce...now where does that come from?! Why is she being so....Ajeeb! I am supposed to say sorry, basically fall to her feet for hurting her and here she sits...asking me not to Divorce her when she should be threatening to divorce me.

"Please let dad come. I don't know where is...I am not making this up, I really don't know."

"No no no Vividha..."

"Please I promise you, I won't be a trouble to you"

I am taken aback at her desperation. My phone rang. I picked it up.

"No I can't attend a meeting now."

"Sir, please. This is important."

"Fine!"

She understood I have a meet. She set me up the laptop....didn't complain. I thought she would.

"I'll give you privacy."

She walked out of the room saying this. Her actions for those 5 mins were like a Agyakari wife trying to woo her husband...
I was in a meeting for 30 mins. I called her and her phone rang in the room...she forgot her phone. I walked out and looked for her.

After like 5 mins...I went near to pool. And guess what....I found Vividha....Held by a man by her arm...and other one coming close to her. Her face had nothing but dispair. She was trying hard to get out of his grip. Not a soul around that pool!
The man holds her other arm too and now she is not able to move. THE MAN IS LUCKY THAT HE HAS FRIEND TO TAKE CARE OF HIM...BECAUSE NOW I AM GOING TO MAKE THOSE FILTHY LITTLE PAIR OF HANDS USELESS!
.

Okay Now! If you guys do not comment! I am gonna stop updating, Its very frustrating to write and get so less review