#29

VED'S POV

I spent the entire day in my office working like a dog! I kept looking at her closed cabin. Its literally been just 4 hours I havw not see her and I am so fucking restless.

Ughhhh why do you fuck up Ved! She said she was going, you could have stopped her. You instead packed her bag! How amazingly chutiya you are!
I said to myself.

It was lunch time. I had lunch box on the table. I knew it was my favorite. I knew it had gulab jamun. But I couldn't eat it. In a office full of so many people I felt empty.

Vividha
Vividha
Vividha

Her name keeps ringing in my head.
Its 5.30pm. No message from Vividha. And I am done feeling sooooooo empty.

I take her address from Veer who gives it in 2 seconds because all he wants is his Bhabz to be with his Bhai!

I reach at 6pm with lunch in my hand. I knock at the door. I hear loud music. Its not party music, Its romantic music.....also sad romantic songs...Exactly what Vividha listens to.

She opens it. She is very shocked. She doesn't smile. There is flour on her forehead, wet atta on her hands and she is wearing an apron.

"Good Evening."

I say with a smile.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Her face turning proper angry.

"Can I come in?"

"No"

"Aree! Atithi deva bhava"

She made a irritated face and let me in.

"You don't need to make anything now, I brought us food."

There was a sign of relief on her face which she tried hiding. I know she doesn't like cooking

"I know you don't like cooking"

I said while she was washing her hands.

"Why are you here?"

"Arent you happy I brought you lunch?"

"Stop behaving as if there is nothing wrong with us."

I unpacked the tiffen. She kept watching me. We sat at the table.
My stomach made a pretty loud noise

"Are you hungry? When did you last eat?"

I thought for a while..

"I had tea..this morning after you left"

"That was 9.30 am Ved! Its 6.30 pm now! Why didn't you eat?"

"I CAN'T EAT WITHOUT YOU VIVIDHA"

I said it out loud. She stared at me for some seconds and started eating. We finished after sometime.

"When are you leaving?"

"When you leave"

"I am not gonna leave for a week atleast"

"I'll stay."

"Leave Ved. You have your lunch now leave."

"But there are dinners and breakfasts also. There is one more thing I realized, I CAN NOT SLEEP WITHOUT YOU."

"Please stop it. Please. I don't want to be with you anymore. Please just go!"

"But I am not done troubling you yet."

"Stop acting some cute husband!"

"Okay So I'll act like a mature one and tell you everything I have been thinking all day"

She nodded.

"I have been working a slave all day just to get my mind off you. I cannot focus on anything. I kept staring at your cabin. I could not sleep yesterday till I came to you. I couldn't eat till you were near. I am hypocrite for telling you to express your feelings when I myself have been suppressing everything I feel for you. I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU. MAIN TUMSE PYAAR KARTA HOON VIVIDHA."

She stood shocked.

"I don't need you to say it back. I just said it. All I want is for you to return home Vividha. I want to breathe the same air as you, sleep on same bed as you, eat the same food as you. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have yelled, packes your bag, ask you leave. I shouldn't have been so impulsive with your feelings towards...I am sorry please forgive me and return to me"

I said in one breathe.
She didn't say anything. She went in her room. I sat silently on the sofa.
She is not in love with me. She is not in love with me. Its good. Its good. Its very good. She's gonna go in a year. She will go. She's gonna hate you when she learns about the contract.

"Ved."

She said and I immediately turned to her. She was holding her suitcase.

"I will come with you if you promise me something."

"Yes..anything"

"You will never ever treat me like I don't matter to you."

"Never! I promise"

"If you do, I will go and never come back irrespective of..of the fact...THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU"

Her words echoed in my head. She slightly smiled. Smile took over my face.

"Can I....I hug you?"

I asked. She broke her angry face smiled and nodded.
I practically ran towards her, she stepped few steps towards me, I wrapped my arms around her tightly and picked her up. We laughed our hearts out.

"I LOVE YOU VED!"

"I LOVE YOU VIVIDHA!"

We said looking into each other's eyes. I kissed her forehead.

.

The Confessionssssssssss!
Spill ur views!
I take a lot of efforts in writing all this. Please shower some love and comment!