# 31

VED'S POV

Watching my favourite moive with her isn't something I had planned to do before. When I am with her, the romance just flows.
There are two truths of my life.
1. I love my wife.
2. She'll hate me soon
Whenever she says, "What's the hurry. Puri zindagi hai humare pass." Kaise batau usse ki sirf 13 months hai humare pass. In these 13 months. I don't want to think about the contract. I just want to love her with every atom in my body. Main uske liye uska favourite khana banna chahta hu, usse kisi trip pe lejana chahta hu, uske side mein baithke uske kitabo ki story sunna chahta hu. Meri zindagi sirf yeh 13 months hai...uske baad ki zindagi, main dekh nahi sakta.

After the moive, she lazily slipped in blanket.

"Suna hai, wife ko husband ke kandhe par sar rakh kar sona pasand hai."

I teased. I layed beside her, looking at her. My head resting on my palm. My ellow supporting my hand and head. She put on a naughty smile.

"Accha..? Mujhe kaise pata hoga..yeh toh meri pehli shaadi hai!"

I held her wrist and pulled her closer to me.

"Pehli aur akhri"

I said with a stern voice. Her smile teased me.

"Possessive ho rahe ho..ummummm"

"Nahi. Facts bol raha hu. Ab bina aur innocent wife bane mere kandhe par sar rakhke sojao!"

She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Tell me if your hand hurts."

"I would never tell that you"

"What? Why?"

"Because then you'll not be this close to me"

I placed a kiss on her forehead. She snuggled into her the whole night. I have never had a better sleep than this before.

Next morning

I could sense her looking at me as her little moments woke up me. I didn't open my eyes. She was muttering things I could understand in my sleep but then in 30 seconds I could.

"Oww look at those curls...so cute. I hate that I am on my periods. Those baby pink lips. I love to pretend that I am tired of kissing you. I wish we could quit our jobs and just keeping doing that."

"Let me draft my resignation Jannu"

I say I creeply open my eyes, still looking at the roof. I receive a pillow on my face

"Wtf! You are awake! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Would you say all this if I was awake?"

"Ofc not"

"Exactly my point."

"Creep."

"Whatever. Now give me a kiss fast fast!"

I said getting close to her. She banged the pillow on my face...Again!

"Cheee! Brush karo jaake!"

"Thats injustice"

"Thats hygiene."

I got up from the bed went in bathroom. I joined her. We brushed our teeth.

"Now go out, I have to bath."

"Thats funny. Even I have to bath"

I said wrapping her in my arms looking at her in the mirror.

"All this romance..after tomorrow okay...Remember I am on my periods."

Suddenly our naughtiness turns into calmness

"You know Vividha. When I didn't know that I was in love with you. I was very confused about the fact that why do I look at you, the way Papa looks at Mumma. Now I get it."

I confessed and kissed her cheek.
She turned to me, her hands around behind my neck.

"I have never been loved Ved. I am not used to it. I...I don't even know how to love"

Her words slightly cut me.

"I am used to being love. I know how to love. As of you not knowing, Its okay. You standing in front of me with your arms around my neck, Thats very much enough for me."

Her eyes had traces for tears.

"Aree tum ro kyun rahi ho?"

"Pata nahi"

"Huh? Pagal ho sacchi"

She chukled. I wiped her tears with my sleeves. She kissed me. Slowly. Delicately. Lovingly.

"I am cooking for you."

"U hate cooking."

"Yeah but I am good at it."

"Okayyyy!"

We got changed and she went straight in the kitchen, telling everyone to be outside the kitchen.

"So.....What made her go in the kitchen?"

Papa asked.

"My love."

I replied.

"Come on yaar. Tum baap-bete meri bahu ko aise kyun bolte ho. Accha khana banati hai woh."

"Khana accha banati hai par usse bikul pasand nahi hai khana banana. Toh aaj kyun?"

"Papa, maine kaha na...mere pyaar ka jadu."

"11 months hogaye teri shaadi ko. Itna late asar karta hai tera pyaar!"

Dad said playfully hiting my head

"Accha ab chup raho. Aur Ved tu andar jaake dekh kuch help chahiye kya usse."

I went inside.

"Kya bana rahi ho?"

"Dosa. Aur tum andar kyun aaye?"

"Maa ne help karne keliye bheja."

"No help needed. Go out baba...I'll be there im 10 mins"

We waited for 10 mins and Vividha came out with dosas for everyone. Rudra and Veer joined us too. Rudra stays alot these days...

I must say. The dosa was the best dosa I had ate in my life! It was heaven

"You are a chef Vividha!"

"Aree aree pata hai. Bass kabhi ghamand nahi kiya"

She said dramaticly and everyone laughed.
.

Please keep commenting

Sorry for late update. May get late for next one tol