#8

VIVIDHA'S POV

He held my arm so fucking hard. It was hurting as fuck! Why did I come here?! All I can think about is Ved! I JUST WANT TO VED! Oh yeah! I should yell his name!

"VED! HELP! VEDDDDDD!"

"Ohhh hoooo! awaj nahi pohchegi tumhari!

"Humare saath aao toh sahi! Naam kya hai tumhara?"

They made the same cliché remarks every man makes!

"MRS VIVIDHA VED SHARMA."

I heard roar from a distance. As the man turned to look around, I saw Ved behind him. He walked to the man.

"Jiske haath tune pakde hai...WOH MERI BIWI HAI. SHE IS MY WIFE"

For the first time in 3 months. He called me Mrs. He called Vividha Ved Sharma. He called me his wife...Joy built in my stomach as butterflies. He came to my rescue...He called me his wife.

One man tried punching Ved but Ved broke his nose...Great! The man holding my arms left me...he was about to run but Ved held his collar from behind and banged in on ground. Okkkkk this is too much now.

Ved twisted his arm. The man yelled in pain. He twisted his other arm too. He was targetting the man's arms.

"Inhi haatho se chua tha na MERI BIWI ko..."

Ved punched the man and he fell down. Ved hovered over him.
Punch 2 comes in. I bend down to Ved's level. I tried stopping him. I tried pulling him away.

"Ved! Ved stop!"

Punch 3
Punch 4

"Bass karo! You'll kill him!"

"That doesn't make me stop! That a motivation!"

He looked at me for the first time in this while. His eyes red with anger. Nothing but anger.
Scary.

Punch 5.

"Rukk jao Ved."

The staff came and parted the man and Ved. Ved said he will talk to the staff later...school later basically. They requested us to go to our room and I managed to get in him.
He slammed the door shut. He threw night lamp on the floor! Fucking aggressive.

"Ved I am sorry. I shouldn't have went there...Don't be angry."

I thought my apologies would calm him down....It made it worse. His eye shot at me.... He was not near me. He took steps to me. His eyes exactly like before when he held my arm in office yesterday.

Shit! Is he going to do something to me?

"Are you for real VIVIDHA SHARMA? You are not wrong do you understand? Its their fault! How could he lay his hand you!? Why did you stop me? I would have made his hand useless!"

He said Vividha Sharma. My heart is flying. But I don't show him that. He'll think I am creep. And I need to calm him down.

"Ved calm down!"

"If you expect me to calm down when there were 2 guys trying to molest you right in front of my eyes....You can't calm me down!"

He yelled. What was this? Possessiveness? Jealousy?

"Vividha...Go away!"

What did I do now? He said I wasn't at fault....so...why bro why?

"Why?"

"Because I am not able to control my anger and I MIGHT HURT YOU SO GET OUT NOW!"

Was I mad to leave him alone?

"You won't hurt me"

He took a big step and was standing in front of me. He slided my duppatta away from my arm, held my ellbow and showed me the green-blue mark on my arm.

"I can! U don't know what I am capable of...I don't know what I am capable of! I hurt you yesterday...I can hurt you today soo don't risk it"

He stepped back and threw a glass on the floor.

"Go away!"

I was shocked. Taken aback. I would be lying if I say I wasn't scared...I was. But I wanted to help him. I felt like I was in a abusive marriage with a man who has extreme temper issues but I still couldn't leave him. I felt like Lily...'Lily Bloom' from 'It ends with us' book.

"The last thing I will do is leave you alone right now Ved"

"THE LAST THING YOU WANT RIGHT NOW IS TO TELL THE STAFF OR OUR PARENTS IS THAT, THAT YOUR HUSBAND PHYSICALLY ABUSED YOU"

That hit me hard. He thought such low of himself. I took a step towards him but i felt sharp pain on my foot.

"Aaahh ouch"

"Oh god. Don't move"

He got me to the bed. He sat down in front of me and took my leg on his lap. The broken glass hurt me. Now that I look at him....His eyes have no anger....it has utter concern. Just care...

"I told you go away. You hurt yourself"

He said taking a look the glass stuck in my foot. He has real issues bro! His anger comes like a storm but leaves in seconds when distracted.

"But you didn't."

He looked at me.

"You didn't hurt me."

He didn't respond. He removed the glass, got aid box from tje washroom and put a bandage on the wound. He sat near me. Looked me in my eye.

"My anger is not a subject to experiment. I didn't hurt you now doesn't mean I wouldn't. Don't try that stunt again."

"I will. I am not leaving you alone when you are so vulnerable."

"VIVIDHA, I AM SORRY FOR YESTERDAY. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. AND I PROMISE YOU THAT."

I nodded in agreement. His words were very comman.

"VED, I AM FORGIVING YOU...BUT....STICK TO YOUR WORDS."

He nodded.

"I don't know what words to use to let your wife know that she is safe with you after the beast inside scares the fuck out of her."

I listened carefully.

"I have been married only once....so I have no idea about what to do other than apologise and never do it again"

I let out a chuckle at his married once remark.

"And I know the kind of book you read, So let me make it clear, I didn't beat those men because they touched 'My Wife' and I don't have any 'what is mine is only mine' theory. I did that because they touched YOU. If you weren't My Wife..You were a stranger I wouldn't have the same thing because mujhe itna gussa nahi aata. YOU DEFINITELY MEAN SOMETHING TO ME"

Ved is different. I never knew this side of his. So moral...So right....So Masculine but not negatively masculine. He said I meant something to him, What Did I mean to him?

.

Commentsss