#33

VED'S POV

She lay naked in my arms. Sunlight touched her shoulder. White bedsheet wrapped around her chest, only revealing her shoulders and above. Her, sleeping peacefully after last night's deed. I lay in bed with the same white bedsheet covering my legs. It's so filmy. Looks like a scene from a moive.

"You and me. Like this. This feels like a moive scene. But its soo much better than the moives, because it's so real."

I stare at her peaceful, sleeping face with a smile.

"Has anyone told you its creepy to stare at people..?"

She spoke catching me off guard. She was awake.

"Tum jagi hui ho!"

She opened her eyes and gave me a mocking smile

"Its not creepy. Its romantic"

I corrected her. There was silence. Me and her just looking at each other

"You are the best thing that's ever been mine, Vividha"

Litte tears glittered in her eyes as she smiled and gave me a peak on my lips. She pulled the bedsheet with her as she got out of the bed and went in the bathroom. I did tease her abt having sex last night and then wrapping bedsheet around herself which she brushed off. I do refuse to let this after sex beautiful morning go in vain!
So I get up from the bed get in the bathroom. I hear shower. She's showering. She's naked. And I am tharki!

I quitely opened the curtains to the shower and got in. She had no clue I was standing behind her. It would have made me laugh in normal circumstances but see her naked in the shower.....I feel hot. The water glides down her back, covering every curve of her body.
I slowly slip my arms around her waist. She gasps as my touch surpises her.

"How could I let go of this beautiful morning?"

I say biting her ear.

"I don't want to let this morning go too but if I'll be exhausted all day"

I kiss the side on her neck as my fingers find her pussy. One finger in. She moans. Two fingers in, she holds on to my arms. My fingers do the magic as I sense her arousal.

Its a Sunday so its family day. When we get down, Mom and Dad are siting on the sofa with Veer and Rudra sitting in front of them.

"Good Morning!"

Vividha greets.

"What's up Rudra?"

I ask Rudra. We dont have friends over on Sundays since its family day. Not that I dont him here, I am just surpised.

"Umm Good. You?"

"I am great!"

I said eyes Vividha whose cheeks go pink.

"Mom, dad, Ved, Bhabz, mujhse aap sabko kuch batana hai."

Veer's voice tensed. He's nervous. He looks at Vividha. Vividha's face also grows tensed. Vividha tell me to sit down, she sits beside me.

"I....I...ummm."

"Aisa kya kardiya jo itna heechkicha raha hai?"

Mom jokes. Veer's face is more tensed now.
Rudra slips his palm his Veer's.

"We...we are in love."

"You and Rudra?"

Dad asks in shock. Veer nods. There is silence in the room.

"Thats great! Love ia the most beautiful feeling in the world....right Ved?"

Vividha said getting up from her place and patting Rudra's back.

"Yes. Ofc. I am sorry, I am bit in shock. I never thought you could be gay.."

"Bisexual actually"

Veer corrected. Mom and dad are still silent. Dad got up.

"Are you happy together?"

Dad asks Veer.

"Yes...very much."

"Then we are happy too"

Mom and dad finally smile. Veer and Rudra's face has relief. We all hug Rudra. Vividha hugs Veer.

"Good job Veer."

"Thanks for the support."

"You are part of our family now Rudra"

Mom said to Rudra.

Me and Vividha went to office. I have a surprised planned for her. As usual, I called in my office for lunch.

As soon as she enters my cabin, I get on from my chairs and pull her into my arms. She's taken aback by it.

"Whoaa whoaa whoaaa! What's up Husband?"

"What's up? I am in love! That's What's up!"

I say that excessive amount of excitement and she laughs quite loudly as people out of the cabin look at us. She shuts up and closes the door.

"Tume Veer ke baare mein pata tha?"

I ask reluctantly

"Haa. Mujhe Rudra-Veer ke baare mein bhi pata tha."

"Tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?"

"Umm....It wasn't my secret to tell."

"Yeah right fair enough."

We sit down, have lunch. Ignore my hormones yelling me to pull her on my lap and finger fuck her again. I feel like horny teenager around her!

"I have a surprise for you.."

"Oh..bring it on!"

She says excitedly

"A week later, Its our one year anniversary.."

"You remember..good job."

I give her a ooh come on smile

"I want to make it special. So I was thinking about booking a 3 day trip to Kashmir"

"What!? Wow!"

"Main jaanta hu tumhe Kashmir kafi time se jaana hai. Tumne college mein bataya tha."

"Tumhe yaad itna yaad hai.."

"I guess my brain knew I was gonna fall in love with you...so it stored all the information related to you"

Her eyes sparkle.

"Maine book nahi ki incase you are not in mood for traveling or want to stay back here or anything."

"Thats very thoughtful of you Ved."

"Book karlu?"

"Haaaaaaa!"

She almost yelled as she hugged me and I lifted her bit above the floor.

"I wish I had realized I was in love with you earlier Vividha. Itna time nahi waste hota"

"Puri zindagi padi hai humare pass"

Her words cut my flesh but I ignore the hurt and kiss her.
I regret with all my heart that I didn't realize my feelings for her before. Its gonna be a year now, then one more year and she's gone.
But every second of my life. I'll love Vividha.
.

Sorry for late updates. Pls comment