#21

VED'S POV

Those lips took my absolute attention. I didn't care about the contract for those 20 secs. All I wanted to do was smash my lips to hers.

Forget it
Forget it
Forget it

Lets talk about mangalsutra. It has a delicate chain with a infinity pendant. It's gold ofc but now I saw that Maa has reformed its hooks to some metal covered with gold so that it doesn't fall off.

Abt falling off. The last time she wore it, it fell 2 times but She told everyone that it fell 5 times....Her concern was that I wasn't paying attention to her and if she stopped wearing the chain, I would tell her to wear it back. I didn't because it didn't care. But now I do. I saw Vividha with that chain for just 5 mins maybe but now I don't want to picture her without it.

But I will have to see her without it. In 2 years..She'll leave.

Get over it
Get over it
Get over it.

She was reading a book and smiling like a teenager with her boyfriend.

"What are you reading?"

"Just a ...book...I am actually reading it for 2nd time"

So she doesn't wanna tell me the name of the book which I can see when she keeps it down....Weird Woman.

"What is it about?"

"Its romance. Contract marriage "

"Oh."

That slipped off my mouth. They write books on Contract marriage?!

"Why were you smiling?

"He just...just Kissed Her!!"

She literally screamed!

"He is her contract husband who isn't sure he loves her or not but is definitely sure that he is attracted to her just lost her control and kissed her like her own her lips!"

Ohhkayy....He can do that?

"But he can't do that...He is her contract husband..."

I basically asked..She made a face which said Ved.Is.Chutiya

"He can! She is okay with it. She wants him! And its not against the contract! And even if it was....When you like someone..Its okay to loose ur senses around them"

She said as if it was the most simplest thing in the world to understand.

"You like the book? The romance....Matlab contract marriage vagera vagera.?"

"Haaaa! Bohot jyaada! That's the thrill!"

Weird Woman for real!

"Nice nice.."

I said with the most fake voice ever....She frowned.

"Bohot hogayi baate...ab rest karo. You are not well."

"Haa actually aakhe thodi si jal bhi rahi hai.."

"Ofc! Itna hot nazara dekh rahi ho kabse"

I said fixing my collar. Her mouth was open for 5 secs until we both burst into laughter.

"What the fuck was that Ved! Heheh!

She said slapping my back.

"On a serious note. Main ek cloth ko cold water mein drip karke tumhare aakho par rakhta hu...You'll feel better."

She nodded and slipped in her blanket as I brought the cold water cloth. She closed her eyes and I slowly kept the cloth on her eyes.

"Owwwwwwww! Soooo goood!"

"I know I am the best!"

"Nice joke!"

She smiled. She wasn't able to see me with the cloth on her eyes but I know she knows I am smiling too.

Will it be too obvious that we are in contract marriage IF I KISS HER RIGHT NOW?
.

Ved being such a sweetyyyyy!
Our gurl effortlessly turning him on!

Comments!