#6

VIVIDHA'S POV

Mom's face turned concerned.

"Vivi...Bacche kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi..."

"You have been crying Vivi..."

Thats it...That was my limit. I hugged Mom. She took me to her room. I was still crying and she didn't ask me a word. She sent dad out of the room.

"Vivi, jitna rona hai ro le...main hi hu."

My sobs lessened. I was just resting on her lap and she was caressing my hair.

"Vividha"

I heard a voice.

"Ved aagaya shayad."

Wht does he want from me now?! Aaaaaggghhhh!

"Vividha!"

The voice came from a closer distance.

"Aree Ved"

Okay...he is in this room now.

"Jab se aayi hai...ro rahi hai. Aane se pehle bhi ro rahi thi"

"Main baat karta hu Mom."

"Mujhe baat nahi karni kisise! Mujhe Mom ke saath rehna hai!"

I said with a muffed voice.

"Ved, tu hi baata...kya hua hai?"

He will give some shitty excuse. The last time I cried in front of family, the last time someone questioned him...He sent Veer away. How the fuck sends own brother away for supports his sister in law!

"Mom...We had a fight."

"Kyun? Aisa kya kiya tumne ki yeh itna ro rahi hai?"

Wtf! He admitted!

"I hurt her..I just...I just need to talk to her."

"Vivi...bacche baat karlo."

I straighten myself. Sat on the bed with my back sticking to the headboard...I wasn't even looking at him

By hurt her....He means that he practically pinned me to the wall and gave me silent threats and that I may have bruises on my arms right now.....but Mom thought hurt means nothing but a emotional hurt like...Kuch bass...Jhagda hua hoga!!

"Main bahar jau,tum log yahi baat karoge ya upper jake karoge??"

"Yahi kar lenge."

Ved said. Mom went out of the room. Ved sat on the bed in front me.

"Your...eyes are swellen. You cried so much."

"Sach mein baat karne ki jarurat nahi hai...Mom ko keh dena ki baat karli hai."

"Main baat karna chahta hu..."

"No need Ved! I won't dare to open my mouth! I won't tell anyone that my husband of almost abused me on our 3 month anniversary. And I won't tell anyone the day before this day, He wanted to slap me for wanting to go to reunion."

I said showing him the finger marks on my hand. His eyes widened at the view. My eye tap had already started flowing and he looked uncomfortable with my tears..

"I won't tell anyone that my husband sleeps on the couch even if his back aches.---"
"Vividha...."

He said shifting to me.

"PLEASE DON'T CRY. I AM NOT WORTH IT."

That hurt me.

"I WILL NEVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN. FORGIVE ME."

"Did I say that? Did I say don't touch me!? Why do you want to make my life decisions!?"

I got up, walked out of the room and climbed up the stairs and Ved followed me. We were still on stairs when he started talking again! Fucking stop talking!

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. Now I want nothing. I wanted 2 weeks ago. But now I don't. Because I understood that YOU CAN NEVER BE A GOOD FRIEND LET ALONE BEING A GOOD HUSBAND. "

His face fell bad. Whatever! I am hurt!
I got up from bed and went in my room, Ved followed me up.

"I wasn't a good friend to you?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because you were never there in my life. You came when you needed notes, assignments, girls, someone to hangout, Have you ever asked me how am I doing?"

"So you are upset on me since such a long time?"

We entered our room.

"Yes. But each time I looked at you, I forgave you. I thought you would change. But just...Fuck it! Let me sleep"

I took my blanket and slipped in. Ved took his blanket with his head down.

"And please now, Sleep on the bed! Your back hurts. And if you doubt your self control policy....make a border in between us like TV serial bahus!"

I turned my back on him. I felt a depression on other side of bed. He slept beside me.
.

Please keep reading and commenting!