13.

R O O H

Four days have passed since I visited that lake. That Night I thought Vidyut has a warm side towards me. I know he loves his family but he is still the same cold Angry bird, towards me. It's not like he yelled at me or something but that cold aura from earlier is back.

I talked to Maa and Papa. Edit : Vidyut's Maa-Papa about going back to Jaipur because I have been getting a lot of calls from the Hospital.

I talked to my friend about that Unknown Creepy guy, he said he will try to find the IP address but I doubt Siddharth can help me find him. Also that creepy guy hasn't texted me again after that day. So everything's fine.
That's what I have been saying to myself.

Coming towards the Gift and note, that shit still gives me goosebumps, I haven't told anyone about it, I need to deal with my problems on my own- that's what My mother said-always.

Right now we are here sitting side by side on the leather couch, waiting for Maa. Maa wanted to talk to both of Us, so here we are waiting for her. I am staring at the Glass table, the lower area of the table has a wooden tray with a small indoor plant. Pretty while the man beside me is busy replying to the mails.

"Did I make you wait for long?" I moved my gaze towards me and stood up. "No Maa, you didn't" I smiled. "You both can sit" She said and I realised that I was not the only human standing.

"Both of you are leaving for Jaipur, I will let you go.." She paused, I don't know why my heart trumps after she gave a half smile. Not a smile-a smirk.

"I will let you both go, but I have one condition" She added. "I am out of this Maa," Vidyut said, tugging his phone back into his pocket. "You are In or else, you aren't leaving the palace, got it" One thing I realised in these 2 weeks, Vidyut can say No to anyone but not to his Mother.

"Okay so, You both will live in the same house. Same room. Together like a couple. It's destiny and now you both should give a try to your relationship" My nose twitches, No way. I would rather share a room with a mouse than share it with an angry bird.

I still remember when I thought of shifting back to Dorm and talked to Vidyut.

"There no way, I will let you do that Mrs. Suryawanshi. Remember my Name is attached to yours so you better don't pull any stunt to ruin it. Our family is already in a big mess"

His voice from earlier echoed in my ears.

"And let me clear one thing to keep an eye on you both. I have sent someone to Jaipur. I don't want to hear that you both are living in two different rooms. This is my only condition" Maa smiles as if she won a big match.

"Well played Maa," Vidyut says. "I hope that someone isn't Vihaan or Arya," he added.

"None, my both kids are working- and I wouldn't send someone to interfere in your life. Live your life it's just that someone is my Spy"

⁠♡
"Thank you Siddharth," I was holding the phone from my left hand while on the other hand, I picked up my iPad and dropped it into my Bag.

"No, It's completely fine. At Least you tried..yes, even I think someone pulled a prank. Nevermind, I will take care. Bye" I hung up. It was almost 9:30 at Night and we are leaving for Jaipur Tomorrow Afternoon.

Sid couldn't find out about that guy, nevermind until and unless I am not getting those creepy texts..I am fine. Should I talk to Harshit? Or vansh? No, not vansh, he will probably make sure that that creepy guy ends up in ICU and he will end up lock behind bars. I can't with Vansh.