17.

V I D Y U T

I have a reason for everything I do, for example coming to this party even after knowing my rivals are here. My main purpose wasn't to say Hello to them but to get the deal from the Italian man and we succeeded. We mean Vihaan and me.

This deal was important, and this was one of the reasons I asked Vihaan to show up. While I was busy talking to Mrs. Singhania, Rooh disappeared and the worst part is she didn't even inform me about it.

I know Rooh was getting bored here and now I wanted to take her home because she has to go to the hospital tomorrow and I don't want her to compromise with her sleep due to me or my work.

ME:  "Where are you?"
         "Now reply to my text"
She saw my text and a typing… shows up

MRS. SURYAWANSHI: "I am planning to sleep in the ladies washroom, wanna join?"

A chuckle let go, followed by a half smile. This girl, so she's in the washroom. After asking two people about the way, I finally saw her. Her back is facing me and she is looking outside the window.

"So you're here, Mrs. Suryawanshi" She whirled towards me. Her expression shows as if I caught her.

She took a few big steps towards me, caring less about the heel that slipped out of her foot, she stood in front of me and I looked at the heel. Before I could take my steps forward to pick her heel she hugged me.
My heart stops beating.
Breathe stuck somewhere and my lungs are filled with her smell.

I never trusted Rayaan when he said that love feels eternal. I thought it was all about hormones and human attraction. I thought Rayaan went crazy when he got married to his wife, one whom he loves unconditionally.

But today I feel different as if I can dance here and never get tired.
As if I can hug her and never get tired of the warmth.
As if I want to hug her and never leave her and this is the time I realised that now there's no U turn and even if there would be a U turn, I would never take that way.

There's no way I am getting over this hug. "Shh! There are people clicking our pictures" She whispers on my shoulder.
Damn, one thing is sure. Even If I try to stay away from her–there's no way I can escape from her.

She pulled out but I could still feel her. Her arms around my neck. "I am sorry–those people-" her lips parted and I walked across her only to bend on the ground and pick her heel and when I turned to face her, she was already looking at me with eyes saying 'what's next?'

She took a step but I stopped her saying "Stay there" I stood up and walked towards her, bent down on my knees as her lips parted and she whispers "you aren't supposed to do this, I can wear this on my own" Her eyes look around as if she is finding an escape.

"You said paps are clicking us, so let's go with the flow Mrs. Suryawanshi. We don't want them to write shit in their articles about us. Right?" She nods.

"But-"

"Shh!!" Rooh protests but soon she realises she can win here and she is trapped in her lie. So she lifts her saree a little, giving me a view of her feet.  I kept the sandle on the ground and she put her foot in it. "Done, now stand up"

No one is coming to this side, because I have asked my guards to look outside while we are here and if there's any problem, I would know it before the problem steps into this area. So one of Rooh's lies is caught.

"Shh! There are people clicking our pictures"
Seems like this sentence is my new favourite.

About her hugging me because there were paps but there was none. I wonder what made her hug me out of the blue? She is definitely hiding things from me.