44.

Don't forget to read the promo of the next MOST SEXY chapter of this book.

R O O H

After working for 5 hours straight, we finally got time to grab a cup of tea. Siddharth, the birthday boy of our group, is sitting here. “I begged my friends to stay, only for you humans.” He said.

“I am sorry bro, but I can't.” I took a sip of my tea.

“It's just a small party, and you can carry your bodyguard collection along with you,” Trisha says, slamming her phone on the table. And I don't want to go, “We will be back by evening, it's just about 2 hours.” Siddharth lifts his gaze from his phone. “I will be 26 years old, please, Rooh. Even though it's my birthday, I will buy you some silver jewelry.” I looked at the Hulk man who stood five steps away from me.

“But Vidyut won't allow me, he is so strict when it comes to my security.” This wasn't a lie, after that Italy incident, Vidyut was way too strict about my safety. Only I know how difficult it was for me to convince him to let me join the hospital.

“Then don't tell him, simple– just pass me your phone.” Trisha snatched my phone and aggressively typed something. “What are you doing?”

“Helping you.”

Me: I will be 3 hours late today :))

“Trish, Don't.” Trisha tapped on the sent button. “Are you crazy, I can't lie to him.” I seriously can't.

“I lied to him, you didn't. And now you are coming with us.look, nothing will happen, we will go celebrate his birthday, and then I will personally drop you home.” Trisha speaks of being overconfident.

This girl is herself problematic. “Okay fine. But I won't stay there for 3 hours.” Utkarsh nods looking at Siddharth and Siddharth nods looking at Trisha. “Works. At least you will join us.” Utkarsh says.

“I am glad you are ready to celebrate my birthday. By the way, where is Abhinav?”

“Here.” A voice comes from behind me, making us turn our gaze to Abhinav, he is wearing baggy clothes and his hair covers his forehead. He walked towards us and took a seat beside Trisha. “Go and sit somewhere else,” Trisha whispered.

“Do you guys really like figh–” I paused after I heard my phone ring. “Guys-its Vidyut.” I gulped and picked up the call.

Vid: What happened?

Me: Um–I have work at the hospital.

Vid: Okay, call me when you get free, and I will pick you up.

Me: Okay. Works for me. Bye.

Vid: Bye.
I hung up. “Now I need to deal with one more thing before we leave for the celebration.” I slowly turned my gaze towards the bodyguard.

I am a Queen, and sometimes I forget this. Glad that today I am going to use this power of mine. I requested my bodyguards not to inform my husband about my exact location.

Vidyut isn't controlling at all, the bed is an exception and I don't complain about it. I do feel guilty for hiding this truth, but if he gets to know about me going to celebrate my friend's birthday, he will surely ask me to come back home. No– he, himself, will come to pick me up.