22.

V I D Y U T 

I went to meet them in the lockup with the hope that they'll be happy but they weren't happy. I still remember they were so happy after they gave me a scar, they were smiling ear to ear, they made me smile too so I thought if I gave them a scar, they would smile and if they didn't, I would make them smile like they made me smile.

But instead of happiness I saw fear in their eyes. Eyes speak a lot, their eyes scream pain and guilt. Who thought that the bullies will be punished when they know up. Not only they consumed a greater quantity of drugs but also exported them, so they are going to spend years inside the lockup.

The most fun part is to catch Rakshit, it's more like a cat and mouse game. The more he hides, the more I crave to catch him and give him the same scar as he drew on my shoulder.

AARAN: "Rakshit isn't in Albania"

ME: "Do you know where he is?"

AARAN: "He is in Africa, involved in a gambling club. Everyday he gambles there and loses and do you know what's the interesting part of it?-"

AARAN: "That he was abandoned by his parents four years ago after they found her harassing his step sister"

ME: "About that Gambling club, Do you probably know the details?"

AARAN: "The blue wings. The owner is a female named Avianna Amora Valeria. If you ask me, that bastard will definitely contact you to get on your nerves because he knows that you are behind him"

Correct. As far as I know him, he will definitely contact me and I am not going to lose my temper. At least I can try.

ME: "I need to know one more thing"

AARAN: "Then search on your own, you are smart enough for that and I have important works to deal with"
I sighed in annoyance before speaking further.

ME: "Okay. Thanks for the details I am hanging up"
With that I hung up.

Rayaan storms into my Cabin with an envelope in his hand. By the look on his face I could say, it's something to worry about. "Sir, I need to inform you about two things" I kept my phone on the table while he took big steps towards me. "What is it?" He simply hands me the paper. "List of employees involved in that project and the name of the pra who leaked the information"

"Are you sure about the name? Did you cross check it?" I opened the envelope and pulled out the white sheet. "I haven't cross checked, give me some time. I will quickly cross check it"

Rayaan also told me that someone named Abhinav is waiting to meet me and it includes Rooh, so I allowed him an entry.

"Hi, I wanted to meet you, it is urgent and most importantly it includes Rooh" He is from Rooh's School, so is there any chance that he is one of them who gave her Rose? "Tell me" I tugged my hands inside the pocket.
Do not hit him Vidyut. Why do I act like a weird creep whenever it includes Rooh?

He is sitting on the chair while I am looking outside the glass. "Rooh has been acting weird for a few days, she is often lost. I tried talking to her about this but it feels like she isn't comfortable sharing it with me, so as her best friend..I wanted to let you know. Maybe you can help her"

That's True, Rooh has been acting weird as if something is eating her. I thought she was just tired from work but now that this guy has brought up this topic, it means it isn't about work. "I will talk to her about this"

"Alright then, take care of her" I turned towards him. He is standing, one hand grips his backpack while the other is holding his phone. "You seem to be quite close to her"