50.

R O O H

It's been two days since we reached the island to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Vidyut booked a beautiful hotel room from where we can see dense forest and sunset with the beautiful ocean and so far it's fun. Vidyut kissed my cheek and whispered "Happy Anniversary, Jaan." I slowly turned towards him and opened my eyes to find him smiling.

"Happy Anniversary, Vid." A year ago, I made the best decision of my life. "What happened?" He asked and I just smiled. "I am just thinking."

"Thinking what?" He said while raising his brow.

"Thinking that your life partner is blessed to have you." He laughed.

"You are my wife." I nodded at his words. "Exactly, I am blessed." He held my wrist. "Get up and get ready." I shook my head and kept my head on his lap. His lap is my favourite place to keep my head. "Get ready for what?"

"To celebrate our Anniversary." I nodded knowing exactly how I had already planned everything. "We are going to roam around, go shopping, eat some deserts and even visit a temple," I said and opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Then get ready." We had fun for the whole day but at night I had my plans and I have been planning for that for two months now.

The dumbest excuse I could make was to ask for a pizza here but Vidyut being Vidyut. He went to get the pizza for me and now it was time for plan B. I quickly opened the wardrobe and pulled out a bag which had his outfit.

I kept a note on the night lamp and left the place. Booking this island wasn't that expensive since it belonged to Trisha's father's friend. Now I had to spend my savings of 7 months but never mind. I want it to be worth it. I want him to feel special.

Everything is planned, I booked the villa as well and decorated this area for the proposal.

V I D Y U T

I reached the location that was mentioned in the note. The silence in this area gives me weird feelings. I saw a man approaching in my direction and I swear to god if he did anything to Rooh. I am going to kill him and throw his dead body into the sea itself.

The sun was about to set and I could hear the shores coming from the sea. "Sir, this is for you." I lifted my eyebrow and he handed me a bag. "Where is my wife?" I asked him and he smiled.

My hands curled into a fist. "Don't worry your wife is safe. Your wife asked me to give you this." Rooh asked him. The guy with curly hair handed me the bag and left the place. I peeked into the bag and found a black T-shirt and blue denim.

A note caught my attention and I pulled it out to read. "Change into them and you will see me." I sighed after realising that Rooh was behind all this. Don't tell me that you planned something. I turned in the note and I got her location.

I walked on the rose petals that were on the ground. My eyes fell on the beautifully decorated area. Ocean was visible from one side while the other side had the view of a villa and the forest. As far as I know, this area is private and Rooh planned everything to make me feel special, and makes me want to dance. I love her so much.

A table was placed at the centre of the small Hut kind of thing. It had a bunch of red roses and the fairy lights blinked. "Jaan?" A pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I held her hand and caressed it. "So it was you."

"Who else do you expect?" She replied.

"Thank you." I could feel her smile and she pulled her hand and stood in front of me. My eyes fell on her. She is wearing a red dress that makes her look gorgeous. "Happy Anniversary, Mr. Suryawanshi." She said with a smile and held my hand in her.