37.

To my ScrollStack readers, chapter 38 is out. Don't forget to read the promo at the end.

Dropping the link on my conversation board and on my Instagram story. (Ig: talethatneverends)

                                       R O O H

The next morning was peaceful with Vidyut sleeping beside me. One of his hands is on my waist while the other one is beneath my head. Vidyut isn't wearing anything on the upper half of his body. Who is going to say that this cutie was rough last night?

My eyes fell on his shoulder. This isn't my first time taking a close glare at that mark. From my experience, I can say the cut was deep. It must have been painful for him. How did he even get this cut? I lifted my finger bringing it closer to his shoulder when he opened his eyes.

"Good Morning," I murmured enough for him to hear. "Morning." His voice hits differently early in the morning. "Did you sleep well?" He asks while I lift my head so he can remove his arm.

"I did. What about you?"

"I slept well." I smiled. As I was about to get up, Vidyut pulled me towards him. "Let me go."
"Never. Not even when I die, my soul is still going to look after you and only you."

I giggled. "That's cheesy," Vidyut opened his eyes. "And yet you blush." I hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"Now this is what I love." He spoke leaving a giggle behind.

"Vidyut. Get up."

"No, I want to be in bed with you. I am not talking about fucking you but cuddling or watching a movie. Holding your hand in mine while eating a pizza with some good movies?" I let go of a chuckle.

He hummed and spoke again. "We can add a little lovemaking at the end after having pizza? What do you say?" I playfully hit him, lifting my face to look at him.

"You are such a jerk," I murmured.

"Only for you. No matter how many times I look at you, it feels like I fall for you every single time." He added. Not that I don't want to confess my feelings, it's just that I have different plans.

"Let me prepare breakfast for us." I somehow managed to get off his hold. "But I wanted to sleep with you right now." I picked the buttery and kept it beside him. "You can sleep with my buttery."

"Pass. This offer is valid for my only wife and not some monster." I seriously don't know what triggers him when Buttery is around. "You are so weird."

"Less than you. Who names a stuffed toy as Buttery?" He mimicked the buttery part and my eyes narrowed. I opened my mouth to speak but Vidyut began to speak again. "I will never allow you to keep the name of our daughter. My little princess will freak out thinking about her mother's choice."

"I can keep good names and Buttery is a cute name. Our daughter won't freak out because of my choice. I bet she will like buttery."

"Being delusional is unhealthy madam." A smirk appeared on his lips. "Only if it lets you sleep peacefully at night. I know I have a good choice." I say picking up the pillow and throwing it towards him.

The pillow hits his face. "Still I won't let you name our daughter. Try something else."

"And I will name her," I say in the same tone as his. "So you wanna have a daughter?" My eyes widen thinking about the situation. He laughed and my stomach filled with butterflies after I saw his dimple. "I didn't do anything, it's y-you..you always do this to me. You are such a jerk." I know I must be a blushing mess.