Minho and jisung p.o.v's

(RECAP)...

"Oh my god. Thank you for this information HAN. I will inform the others so they know." Seungmin said as he walked off with a fast pace.

Jisung watched seungmin walk off, and the he turned to Minho who was standing there..smirking at him.

"Is there something wrong, boss?"

His heart thumped when Minho started walking towards him. "Did you really think of all of this in under a minute?" Minho asked curiously.

"Well, yeah." A high pitched tone in his voice as he didn't know what to say.

"Wow, your impressive HAN. You really do intrigue me."

Why is he so nice to me all the time?

Thought jisung.

"T-Thank you.."

Minho started walking off when a sudden question stopped him.

"Sir, Instead of going back to the office, may I go to the training room for a little bit?"

Minho continued walking as he said something over his shoulder. "Be back at the office in 30 minutes."

Jisung lit up in excitement not expecting him to say yes. But before he could say thank you Minho was gone. In which he was kinda thankful because he didn't want to bow, not with his bruises.

Jisung made his way to the training room and saw everyone boxing with each other and punching bags.

                    Jisung's p.o.v

I made my way into a corner of the room away from everyone so I could have some training space to myself. Or so I thought. Just like the devil comes to you in hell, Antonio came to me in a sweaty training room.

"Why are you in here? Aren't you bosses little girl?" He said sarcastically.

I didn't reply, I kept silence and started hitting the punching bag.

The hell does he mean 'bosses little girl'  I thought.

"Come on, don't be petty. What's wrong with you? Why did you come in here? Did you want to see me?"

"Don't flatter yourself."
I finally spoke. "I came in here to train."

"Why? Because your weak?" He said.

I got angry and words slipped out of my mouth.

"Did you forget who beat you up on their first day here?"

Antonio didn't like that. I could tell by his expression and the way he tensed it up. I could tell his pride was hurt and it made him pissed.

"Watch your mouth and hurry up, I want you out of here." He said and then walked off.

For the next 20 minutes all I did was punch the bag and pretend like it was Antonio's face. I felt sweat drip off me like rain, and my heavy breath was only getting heavier. But I still had 10 more minutes of this.

                     Minho's p.o.v

I finished my last paper which was just a contract I had to sign to get another year on the warehouse. I felt my hands start to cramp up so I stretched them out. It had only been 20 minutes so jisung isn't back yet.

Maybe I should go see what he's up to. Without being seen of course. I got up getting ready to go out, but then then seungmin walked in.

"Hello, sir."

"What?" I asked.

"Our team found 3RACHA'S emails to BTS. Would you like to see them?" I have yet to read them since I came to tell you."

I sighed a little bit and gestured for seungmin to lead the way. When I walked out of the office all I smelt was sweat from the training room.

(They need to get febreeze man.😭)

The training room had a built-in tinted wall, so the people who are outside of the room can see the inside, and the people who are inside can't see the outside, just a black wall.

I looked over into the room as I was walking by it and the first thing I see is jisung in a corner by himself training.

I stopped straight in my tracks. I saw his skin which was shiny because of sweat, his hair messed up because of how much he's moving. And I don't know why..but something about him boxing in my black hoodie and sweats made me feel a certain type of way..😆

"Boss, are you coming?" Seungmin said as he interrupted my thoughts. Which I'm glad he did..I don't know what other things I would have started thinking about.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

I started walking again..but now that I think about it, everytime I see HAN he has a hoodie or sweats on. Why?

                     No one's p.o.v

Seungmin and Minho entered the computer room where felix and hyunjin we're. They both bowed to Minho. 

"Hello sir, are you ready to see the emails?".

"Of course..why ask?" Minho said curiously.

"Because...They mentioned HAN."

A/N

I am so sorry for the long absence my lovelys!!! I forgot the password to my phone and had to factory reset it and it took a LONG TIME!😭😭
But here's a other chapter! I hope you like my beautiful people 💜💜🥰