I'm ready now.

*WARNING ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER GETS A LITTLE SPICY.*

(RECAP)...

Minho placed a kiss on Jisung's temple, "Get some sleep, love."

Minho would do anything for Jisung, he would give his own life for him, so giving up his empire for someone that makes him happy shouldn't be hard at all... But why was it?

--

The next morning Minho actually turned off his alarm, he remembered it was the weekend and quickly went back to sleep to avoid waking up the younger.

A few hours later Minho again woke up first, but when he sat up he ended up waking up Jisung this time, and Minho smiled upon hearing his squeaky yawn and kissed his temple.

Jisung spoke groggily, "I woke up 3 seconds ago and you're already kissing my forehead? You must really love me."

Minho laughed, "That I do, I love you so much that I want to just stay in bed with you all day and keep you in my arms."

Jisung smiled, "I love you so much that I am considering that idea, but we have to get breakfast, how are you going to feed me when I'm in bed?"

Minho laid back down on his side facing Jisung and rested his head in his hand as his elbow was propping him up, then he smirked, "Do you want me to feed you?"

Jisung playfully hit Minho's chest, "Hey! How dare you think that way. You know, for a mafia boss you are the most unserious person I have ever met in my entire-"

Jisung was cut off when Minho leaned in and kissed him, very slowly.

"Don't get me wrong, I love hearing you rant, but not as much as I love those lips of yours."

Jisung barely widened his eyes enough to reveal the shock on his face, Minho didn't move, he stayed leaning in front of Jisung making it obvious that he was staring at his eyes, nose, then lips over and over again.

(I'm not gonna lie, I got butterflies writing this.🤭)

Jisung pushed him away while Minho still had that devious smirk on his face.

"I'm... Going to put on some new clothes."

"My clothes?" Minho asked, "Go ahead, I'm glad that you will get to smell like me."

Jisung looked back at Minho as he was going through the closet.

But Minho ignored his look and went to use the bathroom and might as well change while he was in there.

When he came out he saw Jisung by the front door putting his shoes on.

But while the younger was bending over and tying his shoes, the jacket he was wearing went up a little, revealing a little bit of skin.

He's not wearing a shirt underneath? Minho thought.

He ignored that as well and they went to get breakfast, they ended up eating 2 muffins each.

--

When they reached the house again they went inside and Jisung plopped on the couch, Minho chuckled at the younger's actions, "Why did you do that?"

"I'm a little bored."

"Well.." Minho trailed off, "If we did what I wanted to do, you wouldn't be bored."

Jisung swallowed, "It's not my fault that all you can think about is... THAT."

"Oh, and you don't think about it?"

Jisung stayed silent, which gave Minho his answer, he laughed and looked down, "I was just joking, I didn't know you actually thought about it."

"You joke a lot these days.." Jisung said in an annoyed tone.