Makeout.

Jisung kissed him back and felt Minho's hand touch the skin that was showable from his shirt, but Minho quickly pulled his hand back, he felt he was supposed to end the kiss but he couldn't, once your restraint now meant nothing how are you supposed to get it back?

Minho fought back his other urges as he very smoothly took breaths between the kisses to prevent him from using his tounge.

Jisung was really into the moment, he knew he couldn't go as far as he wanted to go because he didn't know how Minho would feel about it.

Minho broke the kiss from Jisung, no matter how much he didn't want to he didn't feel all that comfortable kissing Jisung in front of this guy, in fact, he didn't want ANYONE to watch.

The guy watching waved his hand in the air for them to shoo, "Alright alright, I believe you, you can go."

Minho gripped Jisung's arm and dragged him out of there to the car, The sky wasn't night yet, but it was changing color to look like the day and night at the same time, it was now the evening.

When they got to the car Minho gripped Jisung's arm even tighter to shove him against the car as he once again was pinning him.

"Minho..? Is something wrong."

Minho licked his lips and looked down laughing out of nowhere so he could better control himself and simply said, "Yes."

"Then what is it?" Jiaung asked.

Minho looked up at Jisung, "Not here, get in the car and we'll drive back to work."

Jisung listened to Minho instantly as he saw the look in his eyes.

They looked,

Dominant,

uncontrolled,

and hungry...

--

The drive back was completely silent, the AC was the loudest thing in that car,

(And that's how you know it's awkward.)

When they arrived back at work Jisung got out first and went inside while Minho followed behind him.

When they both got into the office Jisung took a deep breath and turned around to talk to Minho, but when he turned around Minho was right in front of him and smashed his lips on the younger, almost instantly a beast inside Minho took over and he used his tounge to dominate Jisung.

Minho was so aggressive with his actions that Jisung, without breaking the kiss, took a few steps back and he backed into his desk. Minho slid his full hand into Jisung's shirt before he slid his hand down and picked up Jisung's legs while placing him on the desk with his legs wrapped around Minho's waist.

They kissed for a long time, all of the waiting, all of the teasing, and all of the restraint was poured into this makeout session, so you can only imagine how intense it was.

Minho pulled back so he and the younger could catch his breath, and he felt satisfied, like a weight off his shoulders.

Jisung was in shock as he bit his lips thinking about what just happened, Minho brought up his hand and caressed Jisung's face, "I'm sorry sweetheart, I couldn't help it."

Jisung smiled and asked, "So, this is your answer...Right?"