39: seperation anxiety

I introduced Josh to Delilah and Jules who both bombarded him with questions. Delilah more than Jules. Jules was still shy to him but still had a few questions.

"Calm down. Give him time to answer." I say taking my seat I was going to sit next to daddy, but thought I should save Josh from sitting next to Delilah and Jules.

"You're Josh?" Delilah asks first actually giving him time to answer. The waiters brought out everyone's dish and served me chicken nuggets and pizza bites. They were normal nuggets and not dinos but that's fine. I loved it either way and daddy took my plate and cut my food into smaller peices know I was probably going to scoff them down.

"Yes I'm Josh." He answers he got a stake and salad sandwich, it looked okay but not as good as my food, I also got some orange juice in my Disney sippy cup that I have been very happy to use since I got back.

"You took Georgie away." Jules pouted, glaring at Josh like he was her sworn enemy. Josh rubbed the back of his neck and let out an awkward chuckle.

"I fought you saided you forgave him because I forgave him. Don be mean." I pout back at her untill daddy gave back my plate and I happily ate my food.

"Sorry about that." Josh apologised to tge girls specifically. "He'll never leave like that ever again, I promise." The girls were also digging into their meal already over ant anger they had towards Josh.

"Pinki promise?" Jules asked holding out her pinki, Delilah followed and Josh put his pinki out as well. They did a three way pinki promise, which looked a little harder than it seemed.

"Pinki promise."

"Good because we like George, and if you're Georges new friend we have to be friends with you too, and of you take Georgie away I don't know how we can be friends." Delilah explains her daddy wiping tomato sauce off her face. We all kept eating the girls and I chatting away about really nothing at all, it's almost like I haven't left, except Josh. He was talking with daddy. He seemed to be enjoying it here.

"After lunch it's nap time for George so if you want a sleep to or if you want to hang out with me in the office, I have just a few more papers to go over." Daddy asks Josh. Josh didn't respond with many words. I could tell he was going to be awkward without me, but I want him and daddy to be friends.

"You go wif daddy and become besties. Yous have to." I demand. Finishing up my plate. Daddy handed Josh a napkin and he wiped my face from all the sauce. I whine and try to push him away not liking the texture of the napkin. He finished up and I finally got to push him away, I yawn and that's when Daddy decided to put me to bed Josh following behind us, muttering something about not wanting to get lost.

"Song." I ask once I was tucked into the mattress, Josh was standing at the end of the bed awkwardly. I got up and pulled him down onto the bed so he wasn't as stiff. "No bein awkward." I order getting back under the blanket.

"I'll try not too, but it is difficult." He states. "Its so different here compared to the pack house." He took off his shoes and brought his feet onto the bed, getting into a much more comfortable position.

"How so?" I ask yawning. Daddy didn't stop my questions and was just playing with my hair

"Well one they are all vampires, the smell of blood was... strong. But the food selection is different, how people talk is different. You guys are very quiet up here, other than you and your friends. But the rest were all pretty much silent. Up at the pack house were all loud, and there's alot of physical fighting over something or the other. It doesn't take much to tick off a werewolf, I've seen wolves fight over breathing too loud or walking too slow. Especially the teenagers." He explains. The differences weren't that big to me bur it seemed to put Josh off guard