62: smut!!

George pov

It's been three days of being stuck here. I haven't been able to do anything. Wills always got paperwork to do, and Josh is helping with the attack plans. I was bored. I wanted to do something anything. I didn't feel like being little, so I was just sitting there. There was nothing to do. I sigh loudly, looking for a reaction from either of the men. Nothing. I sigh again but louder. And again, not. I let out a groan. And Will looked up at me in amusement.

"Yes?" He asked, a smile growing on his face.

"I'm bored." I state standing up. And walking over to him seeing Josh was still nose deep in the plans. "Can't all this wait just a little?" I wrap my legs around wills waist facing himsnaking my arms around his neck in a seductive fashion. "Just a little?" I asked, looking down at him. I already know his answer. I giggled as his eyes clouded over with lust he had placed his hands on my hips, rubbing up to my waist and back down to my thighs. The physical stimulation was turning me on. Causing a small soft moan to escape my mouth. Josh looked up from his work.

"Well, what's happening here?" He asked, putting his work down. His chair scraped along the wooden floors as he walked towards us.

"Our baby seems to be quite horny. Whatever shall we do?" Will smirked up to Josh, who was standing behind me. Josh gave a small hum as he let me lean back on him, the hum vibrating my back. I felt so sensitive every movement, everytouch would send tingle down to a certain area. I bit my lip when I felt Josh's hands softly graze my shoulders and under my shirt across my chest and back up.

"I guess he has been really good for us." Josh's voice seemed deeper, and he was lent down closer to my ear. "I think he deserves some of our attention." Both hands were roaming my frame, causing my semi hard member to grow. Josh led kisses along my neck while Will started to undress me. I was only wearing one of Josh's jackets and Will's baggy sweat pants. I started moaning when Josh's kisses got rougher and into more sucking than kissing.

We were in an office then didn't have too many places that were "suitable" for sex but who really cares when it's hot and heavy. 

"Is the door locked?" Will asked, pulling the jacket off my shoulders. I could feel his hardening dick rub against my ass as he slightly moved. I felt Josh stop and move away. I whined a little, already missing the heat. He was instantly replaced by Will on the other side of my neck. A blush had been set on my cheeks, ears, and the back of my neck. Josh came back behind me, brushing one of his hands on my sensitive skin while using the other to move my head to look at him. He attached his lips on mine before allowing both hands to explore me. It had been ages since we all did it, with all the stress of everything Josh leaving, me going to therapy, and whatever Will has been doing, it just hasn't happened. I was so excited to be feeling them all again.

Josh pushed his tongue into my mouth, exploring the area he already knew so well. I wasn't even going to try and stop him or try and dominate the make-out. I was content with him leading. Will had wrapped his arms around my back, moving me closer, I let out a moan into Josh's mouth, feeling his throbing member. Will was moving slowly, leaving deep hickies on my neck, shoulder, and on my chest. He was he was pushing me back and forth. I couldn't stop the small moans from escaping my mouth. It was all overstimulating but in a good way. I was enjoying it, probably more than I've ever enjoyed it. Josh's hand had moved down my chest and into my pants. I let out a louder moan when his hand wrapped around the base of my dick. My hands wrapped tight around Will's neck. I could feel his smile against my skin as his hand moved past the waist band of the pants before bringing it back up. Josh and I stopped kissing, but Josh's tongue was soon replaced by Will's fingers. I suck on them, moving my tongue around and in between his ring and middle finger, making sure they were really covered in saliva. His fingers exited my mouth, and his hand went back below the pants, rubbing the saliva covered fingers along my hole before inserting one of his fingers. Not all the way, but just enough, causing a louder moan to escape.