70 what?

"How the fuck did you do that?" A deep voice rumbled from behind, wills dad. I stared at my hand. When the he'll have I ever been that strong before?

"I don't know." I whisper in shock. Wills dad walked over and held my shoulder, turning me around to look at his eyeshe looked shocked when he looking in to my eyes.

"You shouldn't be able to do that George, that metal is said to withstand an explosion from right outside it. And the fact that you have been able to do this  just isn't humanly possible. What haven't you told us?" I look up in confusion. He thinks I'm hiding something?

"I don't know what's happening. you know everything." I've told Delilah everything about my past. She knows litterally everything. I'm not hiding anything. Why would I.

"Well, there's something wrong. If you're able to do that." He says again.

"Actually, thinking back on it, how did you break that bed canopy? It was solid wood. And now the door that's litterally built for werewolves to not get in. You're crazy strong for a human who doesn't work out like ever." I stood there a little confused. I don't know what happens or what's wrong with me. I ignore the people behind me. If I can do it once, I can do it again. And I will break this door down. If it's the last thing I do, I start punching the door. The adrenaline that was fuming me before now gone and the pain rushing through my knuckles. And shooting up my arm.

I crouch down by the door, staring helplessly at it. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to do what I just did again. I don't understand what's going on. I need will, I need Josh. I need them.

I felt a pair of hands lead me off the floor and away from the door. I was in pain, yet I was ignoring it as my desire to be with Will right now was overwhelming. There was nothing I could do. There was nothing anyone could do but wait for whatever was happening inside, to end. I shove the hands of the person off my shoulders and sit on the floor again, keeping my eyes on the dented door. Awaiting for will to come out.

There was distant chatting from the others, I knew they were talking about me, but I didn't care. There was nothing to care about. Will isn't here, Josh isn't here. I'm alone again. Like I have been my entire life. Ever since my father ruined my life with his "freak accident" or whatever it was. Ever since then, I've always ended up alone. Every friend, every lover. It seems that every 2-3 years, they leave.

"Child." Will's dad kneeled down to my level room look me in the eye, i looked back at him indecating that i was looking. "Tell me about your childhood." I shook my head. There was nothing to say. Nothing interesting happened. "It wasn't as question. Tell me about your childhood." I stared silently, blank faced, not wanting to answer. If Will was here, he'd make his dad stop. He'd say something along the lines of "he'll talk when he's ready." Or something like that. "Now." He said with an authoritory voice. I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Whatever. I was born, my dad killed my mum, then killed himself. Was in an orphanage, wasn't adopted. Went to a different orphanage with nuns and shit, didn't get adopted. I turned 18, moved to a shitty apartment, and couldn't afford shit moved here. All up to date." I quickly ran through all the major events in my life, nothing too big after my parents.

"Why did your dad do that?" He asked, like it was the answer to everything. I felt painful to remember or mention.

"I don't know there was no explanation."

"Nothing at all? You don't remember anything. I need you to remember real hard here." Tears pricked my eyes.

"No, nothing. One moment we're a fine happy family watching TV, mum got me bread for bed when suddenly the was smashing and clanging and swearing from downstairs and mum hid me in the cupboard under some clothes. Mum tried to reason with him he went crazy talking about her eyes or something before he... did what he did. She bled to death, he was looking for me, couldn't find me, heard police sirens, screamed about his eyes and killed himself. The end. Story over. That's all. I barely remember anything mote from that moment, and I don't want to." Tears fell as the omens I was explaining somewhat flashed by my memories, I prefer to keep it from my mind. I like to pretend it never happened.

"Did you see his eyes while he was saying this?" He asked. I was confused. What was so important about this sad traumatic story of mine?

"No, I kept my eyes closed most of the time. Why?" I asked, wiping the tears away.

"How old were you?" He ignored my question, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know like 5 or 6 or something." He was silent. Like he'd found the last puzzle piece, he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Was your father's name, Craig?" My heart skipped a beat. Time paused for a split second, and my breath hitched.

"Yeah." Was all I could get out. How did he know.

"Holy fuck." He let go of my shoulder and stood up. I followed. Many questions are swimming in my mind. "Holy shit." He walked away from me, and I followed behind him before stopping him, noticing he was intending to walk away without telling us, mostly me, his discovery.

"What? What's with my dad?"

"I don't know if I should tell you. It's a lot to handle, and you've already been through so much today alone." He hesitated. It was obviously bad, but I needed to know. How did he know my dad? Why is this such a big thing for him? What's a lot to handle?

"Tell me! I told you my whole traumatic experience, and you can't even tell me how you know my dad?!" I yell. If he doesn't tell me now, I'll come up with 17 thousand questions and even more sleepless nights with the thought of my dad and Will's dad knowing each other.

"I used to be friends with your dad. He was kind and generous with a little mischief. He loved your mum. So much. She was all he'd ever talk about. The only thing he'd want to be around. Yet he wasn't allowed to at first. George... sit down when I tell you this." I dropper down onto the floor, awaiting for him to continue. From what I knew, no one knew who he was or where he came from. He was a mystery to everyone I ever asked.

"Go one." I encouraged wanting him to hurry up.

"Your mother, Lucy. She was a lovely human, sweet, kind, open-minded. Your father was a... uhh.. demon... from hell, he's been alive a long, long time." I was frozen. He qas a what now? "We were teenage friends. And he was so infatuated in the human world when he was here. He loved her. Satan, essentially, never approved of human demon relationships. Craig hid for "Satan." And pretend to be human for so long, risking his weakness and his health. He had you, and he lived you, but he obviously couldn't hide forever. "Satan" killed him... well, I gave him the punishment of killing his wife and himself. I'm surprised he hasn't come for you too... are you okay?"

No. I wasn't. This was insane to hear. My dad. A demon. He wasn't a deranged psychopath like everyone said. He wasn't anything like that he was just a demon with a heart.

"So if he's a demon, then that means I'm... half a demon?" I asked. Wills dad confirmed with a firm nod. Well, that explains the crazy anger, the strange strength... maybe my openness with this completely different world than the humans. "What does this all mean in the end?" I asked, wanting to know what happens next while I slowly process the fact that I'm not really human.

"Halfbreeds don't tend to be very strong and there is usually a stronger gene. We can only home that your mums gene was strong. If not, the demon king will find you and decide your fate
Until then, I don't know. Right now, we wait for Will and Josh and take it from there." He decided. And right as he said that, the door behind me opens.

_____________

AHHH, SORRY FOR DISAPEARINGGGGGG Didn't mean to. But rn I'm seeing double I'm so tired. GOODNIGHT, ENJOYYYYY