75: Josh

JOSH POV

I sit here, covered in blood. I'm not sure if it's my own or my enemies. We haven't stopped fighting since everyone left. The whole pack was tired, and only a few could get a break when the vampires arrived. It was like this rouge collected a pack there was easily hundreds mote of them than there was before. We've called in reinforcements that haven't arrived yet, and I'm not sure if they've gotten our message.

A potion witch has joined the field and has started handing out some healing potions to speed up the process, knowing we needed it. We were greatly chipping away at their numbers as they were now getting weaker. I knew it would be over soon. Hopefully.

Night was beginning to fall upon us. This is where it gets slightly more dangerous. They end up being stronger at night. I sat up in the medical bed after a massive beat up the day before. I had to get out there and help.

"Stay down." I glared at the side at the person ordering me around, quickly losing my face, noticing it was my dad.

"I need to help. They're stronger at -" He cuts me off. Pushing my shoulder.

"I'm not dumb son, I know. But you can not help in this state. You will just die, I didn't raise you to be dumb." I roll my eyes.

"If I don't help, everyone will die."

"I know you want to feel big and strong, but everyone will hold their own. Your little boyfriends father was sent to see if everything was okay. Will and George need you, I'm sending you home to heal." I look at him with large eyes. I've missed geirge and Will, don't get me wrong. But they need me here. I can't just up and leave my pack when they need me.

"But -" He cut me off once again.

"It's a non-negotiable. They've been targeting you every time you're out there for whatever reason. You're going back with some guards. I can't risk you dying over a silly war. Will would probably kill me." That caused a chuckle to escape my lips.

"I think George would get closer." He gave a faint smile before standing up. You'll be heading back in the morning. And see if your brother can come back. I don't know how you convinced him to go when he's litterally trained his whole life for a moment like this."

"Love makes you do crazy things, dad." I sit back up and lean on the wall as the witch walks in with a new potion for me to take.

"Is it that little orange head boy? He's been an issue since you were young. Now he's after your brother?" I take the potion she gives me, and I instantly feel better.

"More like Vic's after him." Dad raised his eyebrow, crossing his large arms.

"I didn't even know hw was capable of liking someone." I hum handing back the glass bottle to the witch whose eyes were set on my father, i looked away, not wanting to know what that look meant.

"Meh, I knew he'd find something non war related that would take his interest." I looked back towards the witch, giving her a thanks before she walked off my father's gaze following. "Gross. Don't look at her like that in front of my eyes again." I fake gaged at his admiration.

"Oh, you can't say anything. Now rest up." He orders before walking out, and I lie back down, closing my eyes, yet un able to sleep.

* * *

I was awoken by a guard that was to escort me to the covan, and our journey started. I knew it wasn't too far away, but with all senses on high, it felt like it took longer. Every small noise was someone in my mind, I would make sure that it wasn't while the guards seemed to be getting annoyed by my actions. I would explain that it was simply a precaution, I know there isn't as much security in the covan as they've moved their security to help aid us in the fight.

As I entered the mansion and the others left, I heard screaming. After being in fight mode for a little bit, I sprung into action, knowing that it was Georges scream. I ran to our room seeing it empty, then turned around to the play room where I heard another scream and a cry. I opened the door to see George holding a hand to his forehead with will cuddling him and kissing his head while Ezra was by him apologising profusely will looked up, shock in his eyes seeing me.

"JOSH?!" This shocked George and Ezra to look up. The tears immediately stopped, and he ran towards me, screaming,"Dada." Oh, how I've missed him calling me that, I know it hasn't been too long, yet it feels like it's been like years. And I'm sure that's the same for the two of them.

Will joins in with the hug, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I was starting to think you died." He whispered. Placing his lips on my shoulder, I felt the tears from George on my other shoulder.

"Me miss you, Dada." I cried. A sigh of relief escaped my lungs, feeling much safer and more at home than I ever had before.

"I missed you both, too. Are you okay, little pup? You were crying just before I came in." I asked, curious as to why he was crying.

"Ezzy hit me in de head wif a car." I looked sceptical knowing that wasn't the full story.

"Not on purpose!!" Ezra chimes in. "I made it go too fast on de race track, and it hit his face. It was accident!!" He whines. Victor shows up next to him. Assuring him that we know and that he can make it up to George later stating that we need our time together.

"Sowwy Georgie." He says as he waves and walks out of the play room with Victor trailing behind him, promising to play with him. As they closed the door.

"So, what have I missed?" I asked, not expecting to get a groan out of george and sigh out of Will. "What?"

"I'll explain later. Let's just... get some lunch.

__________________

__________

_____

O
M
G

Josh is backkkkk, I know yous have missed him, I'm now going back to shlepp hope you enjoyed