46:All together

George pov:

Josh seemed a lot happier when I confirmed my feelings for him as well as Will. I had no idea about how multiple people can date. This is like when I found out men can like men and women can like women. To be fair, this time, I'm more open-minded to this as I don't have Christians shoving the thought that God hates gay people down my throat. This time, I don't have to be scared about it. I'm not saying all Christians are bad; just the ones I was with were very... aggressive with their... advertising of God and Jesus' and everything. It gives me shivers just thinking about bible studies.

Will moved us onto an afternoon snack, mentioning he was hungry. I sometimes think about what it would be like being bit by him. I'd let him do it in a heartbeat. If we had to, I'd jump on the idea. Do wolves have the marking thing like vampires do? Is it the same, or is it a different process? Are there the same worries of brainwashing? I was very curious, but I knew I shouldn't ask yet until I really thought about the questions I have for the three people relationship.

"Hey Josh?" I begin to ask; he looks over to me and hums acknowledging me. "Is your aging the same as humans?" I ask. He looked at me with a slight smile.

"Not really, but it's not like a vampire's either. We're not immortal, but we don't age easily. I'm currently only 28. Betov over here is old as but has the resemblance of say a 25-year-old, maybe younger. He still has years to live. Umm, my dad is around 50 or 60. he's got a good 100, maybe fewer years on him. I don't really know; werewolves get hunted more than vampires, and we're not as well hidden as vampires, so we usually die before we get to die of old age. But at least a little older than humans. How old are you, by the way? I don't think I ever asked."

"I'm 21."

"And this was your first job? To be my little butler at the age of 21?" Will asked. I guess he never looked at the resume I handed in. I guess it wasn't for him to see.

"Yeah, I worked at my orphanage for a little but needed out, so I got the most available jobs there were as far away from it." We sat at the table. Someone came and got our orders like usual, and we kept talking.

"Huh you look a little younger than yoy are" Will chimes in.

"Careful will you're gonna sound predatory. Well, I guess you are since you're hundreds of years old, but whatever." I shrug. He's basically close enough to my age in looks, I suppose.

"Yeah, old man cool it." Josh laughs.

"Hey Josh?" I start again. "Do you have a marking thingie?" I asked. I saw Will tense up a little. I decided to ask, it was scratching my mind, and I felt I was gonna die if I didn't ask.

"Yeah, of course we do, but that has to be for a mate, so it's a little bit of a different thing to vampires. I'm assuming Will's told you all about it." He looks over to Will. Who shook his head.

"He doesn't know much, but he knows my concern." Will explains, Josh gives a sound of acknowledgement before continuing.

"Well basics, vampires can mark anyone, mostly their partners, but sometimes a human close to them so that other vampires know that they are off limits. Both marks are used for the same thing, telling others that you're taken, vampires can do it to anyone whereas werewolves only do that to their mate, someone they know is going to be with them FOREVER. Never leave their side never hate them or leave them or let anything bad happen to the. But in short yes we do do the mark thing." Josh explained in detail. I was quite interested in all of this.

"Thats kinda cool." I mention getting distracted by our food being delivered infront of us, the aroma of the dining room was just so good I couldn't wait.

***

The three of us were just cuddling in bed because I just wanted to know what it felt like to be cuddled by two men and it was really comfy, yeah we cuddled last night and everything but with the knowledge I had right now I was enjoying it a lot more, a lot less guilt was off my chest, the weight was lifted I was actually enjoying it and not just freaking out about it.

"I'm in on the relationship." I mumbled into Will's chest after some silence.

"What?!" Josh jumped up turning to me with a shocked expression.

"I'm in." I now say clearer watching as shock melts into joy. He hugged me tight and let out a small squeal of joy but not only me, Will too. He hugged us so tight I feel like he nearly broke my bones, he would have kept going if Will didn't remind him that our bones aren't made of steel. And he loosened his grip a little.

"Thank you so much!" He exclaimed kissing my cheek and creating a race of blush to run across my cheeks. We giggled and laughed ourselves at how cute the wolf was acting, his reaction so genuine and adorable. After that we had little convos anf cuddled untill dinner, it was quite a lazy day for us but I feel like we needed it after all the hectic stuff that has been happening the past few weeks.