Seven

When sweet little Valentina was only a young teen she lost her mother.

Every one knew how much the girl loved her mother.

Everyone also knew how much moee her mother loved the girl.

They did basically everything together. Everyone knew the pair well and called them two peas in a pod.

But as we all know, Victoria Rodriguez was taken from this earth....

more importantly her sweet little girl.

Valentina Nanu Rodriguez's POV

I woke up from my bedroom which made me sit up confused.

I fell asleep on the couch wtf. I slowly got up but I felt something or rather someone pull me back.

"Nope lay back down" Ethan said from behind me and I laughed.

"Its literally one in the afternoon, we have to get up and do something besides lay in bed all day" I turned to look at him and he groaned.

"Fine fine, but later we're getting back in this bed and watching a shit load of movies" He leaned up and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Alright Ivy is gonna be with her grandmother all day so we don't have to worry about her" I told him as he brushed his teeth and I gathered an outfit for the day.

"I was thinking we could chill at Ddot's crib," Notti came out the bathroom pulling a shirt over his head.

"That's boring, if I wanted to lay around a house I could just stay home" I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Well what are you thinking?"

"Um I don't know thats the thing but I just don't wanna lay around a house all day" I slipped on my black cargos and black crop top.

"Well we could drive up to the city and walk around" He suggested as I slipped on my green hooodie.

"I guess so," I looked at myself in the mirror. "Invite Dd and Ddot" I opened the door to the bathroom and walked back into my room.

"Alright well I just need one thing before we go" He said and I turned to him.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me around before putting me into a dip like position before planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

When we pulled apart I smiled. This was probly my first genuine smile in so long.

"I still need to do my hair love" I got up and sat at my vanity begining my hair.

The entire time I was getting ready Ethan
watched me. I couldn't help smiling at him.

"What are you looking at" I asked him putting the finishing touches to my hair.

"My gorgous girlfriend" He wore a cheesy grin that stretched across his entire face.

"God you're cheesey as fuck," I got up and walked over to him kissing his entire face. "Lemme fix your hair"

I pulled him off my bed and into the chair.

"Baby I don't feel like it" he whined and I just laughed at him.

"Please" I dragged the 'E' and wrapped my arms around him.

"ugh fine" he groaned but then smiled at me.

I took my time doing his hair because I knew how much he was hating this.

TIME SKIP

"Get yall ugly asses in the car!" I yelled at Dd and Ddot as they joked around.

"Yo who the fuck you talkin' to lil' man" Dd messed with my hair as he got in.

"Notti get ya bitch in check" Ddot said mugging me.

"Hol' up, watch ya mouth talm bout ma girl" Ethan looked at them through the rear view mirror.

They looked at each other then started slapping him on the shoulders.

"Stop hitting him and sit the fuck back in ma car" I rolled my eyes at the two and they mean mugged me as they sat back.

When we started to drive I just casually laid my head back on the seat and looked out the window.

"Nigga turn on some music or somethin', its borin' as shi' in this bitch" Dd moaned dramatically throwing his arms up.

"Alright but my car I get to pick" I smiled at him before turning on something I lnew he'd hate but I loved.

"Nigga you're playing Taylor fucking Swift? Bitch you live inna hood!" Ddot said and I mugged him.

"Shut the fuck up nigga!" I turned up the radio even louder and started singing.

When we arrived in the city it was hard to find somewear to park the car but when we did we almost ran into the city.

Time square is stunning you know. It was busy and loud yet amazingly stunning.

I couldn't be happier.

We all ran around going into the stores buying different things and just taking in the sights of the city.

God, did I mention the beauty of this city?

I can't remeber.

Before we turned to leave we all put bags in the car in order to take some pictures.

At the end Ethan pulled me in for a sweet kiss with all the billnboard lights illuminating the background.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter and late update wrapped in one.

I feel like this is ass but idk. And if you dont like Taylor change it to smb else bc I love Taylor and I linked my fav ablum up top.

But heres for a vote on my next story. I've began working on two but published neither.

so would you prefer a story about Beck Oliver or Jeremiah Fisher?

Vote on this chapter for Jere and comment here for Beck.

Thank you so so much for OVER 1K READS.

I'm so thankful.

okok byeeeeee.