Fourteen

Halloween is a holiday most people dress up and enjoy a day with eating a shit ton of candy.

Some throw Halloween parties and just make a fun night of it while others stay in and watch horror movies.

Valentina was getting the entire house to herself while her family stayed with Asia's Mama who was grieving the loss of her beloved husband.

What will she do with an empty house?

Valentina Nanu Rodriguez's POV

I woke up the day before Halloween with only one thing on my mind.

What the fuck was I gonna do tomorrow night?

Ethan said him and the boys ain't have nothing planned so I tried brain storming something when I finally had the idea to throw a Halloween party.

I asked Vonny if it was okay and ofcourse he said yes because I'm literally his favprite person in the whole wide world but we weren't allowed to break anything or we'd be grounded.

I texted the groupchat to see if they were down for a party.

I finally got outta bed and found an outfit for the day because we were gonna need food, drinks, party decorations and all that jazz.

I walked into my bathroom and did skin care and brushed my teeth before ealking out into my room and getting dressed.

I put on brown sweats with a long sleeve black crop top and I tied the brown hoodie across my shoulders then I put on my brown 3s I got for my birthday and I just brushed my hair out because it was still straight.