Seventeen

Forgiveness.

Best quality for anyone to have.

Most people forgive everything but forget nothing. Those people are the smart people.

Whatever hurt you had to be to have to forgive someone can never be erased from your mind.

It is burned into your skin and forever engraved in the back of your mind.

Valentina Nanu Rodriguez's POV

As I sat on that bench in the park I thought about the events of the night.

"I admit I was drunk and high," Ethan started and I just kept looking off into the distance. "That girl was my ex and she was talking all this crazy shit while I was enjoying the party."

I adjusted myself on the bench and I felt my eyes tearing up all over again.

"When I saw you upstairs with Kay it just unlocked some shit in me. Like I was hurt so I had to hurt you best I could but I realized I took it too far and I shoudln't have let that smooch rub on me and shit."

You could hear the hurt in his voice which hurt me even more. I couldn't even begin to gather my emotions. I was hurt and mad all in one.

"Ethan," I sighed turning to him with tear filled eyes. "I have nothing but love for you. And we were supposed to be a secret, no body knew about us but I trusted you'd at least tell a bitch you had a girl."

I felt a hot tear run down my face. I don't know why this hurt so fucking much.

"I told Kay I had a nigga a million times but you just assumed shit and let a smoochie as bitch rub on you Ethan." I started to cry and he hugged me.

I don't know why I didn't pull away from him. I also don't know why I couldn't stop crying.

"Ethan I'm inlove with you bro." I cried in his chest. He just held me and I continued. "Since that first kiss bro I've been inlove with you. I finally got you and you pulled some weird shit on me."

I cried harder in his arms and thats when he finally spoke.

"Valentina, I've been inlive with you since the moment you stepped foot into class that first day." He was just above a whisper. He also was starting to cry himself. "I plotted on you so hard because I knew you the girl I want for real."

He was crying too and I was just lrtting his words sink in. He's been inlove with me forever.

"Val, ma moms met you bro. She loves you probly more than I do which I didn't know was possible." He was making me think so hard. My heart beats for this boy bro. "I want you to meet my whole family Val. I want you to be the mother of my kids."

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I was weak for this boy. I couldn't help but sit up and place my lips on his.

No matter how much he hurt me, in this moment I realized, I'd forgive him a million times over

"Ethan I love you," I said as I pulled my lips apart from his. "But I need you to tell me one thing."

"Anything." He studied my face. I wish I could tell you what was going on in his mind but it was beyond me.

"Please tell me if there is ever a chance of you falling out of love with me."

"Valentina Nanu Rodriguez," Ethan adjusted himself so that he could truely look me in my eyes. "I'll do anything for you. I'm gonna give you the world. I promise you'll be the only girl I ever love."

He pushed the curl from my face and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Well besides our daughters." He made me laugh.

"Daughters?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes I want two daughters and two sons" He wrappes his arm around me and we looked in the distance.

For about an hour we talked. About nothing and everything.

We decided to go back to his house so I drove us over there and texted the group chat letting them know I was there and not kidnapped.

We laid in his bed and cuddled against eachother.

Yall mother fuckers was crazy for thinking this wasn't my man for ever and honestly I only had one thing left to say to him.

"Ethan I want everybody to know about us." I said and it seemed like his face lit up.

"Finally!" He started kissing me all over my face. "Bro the fans are going to love you baby."

He decided to post a picture us on his story and I did the same but as soon as we were done we both fell asleep.

When we woke up Violet, Dd and Ddot were all standing at the end of the bed.

"Ma nigga it's like 8 in the morning snd you wantin' us sleep." I cuddled closer into Ethan who was also looking at them all like they were crazy.

"So the events of last night never happened?" Dd said crossing his arms.

"We just ignoring that shit bro?" Vi added and Ddot just shook his head in disappointnent.

"We talked it out gangsta." Ethan said slightly tighting his grip on me.

"This my man forever," I added. "Locked in. Tight like a booty hole."

"We brougt you some clothes," Violet threw my bag at me. "Get yall asses dressed. We goin' to the fair and yall better be on yall best behavior or somebody gettin' they shit rocked."

The trio walked out leaving us still in bed. I groaned sitting up making Ethan sit up as well.

"Did you mean what you said to me last night Ethan?" I asked.

I know he was still off that shit late last night. But I wanted to make sure that I wasn't putting my heart into the hands of a nigga who was going to play me.

"Valentina, I meant everything I said yesterday." He grabbed my face. "I want you."

He studied my face again before adding one thing onto his sentence. "I love you Valentina."