The End....

This story is not over.

The sequal to Mockingbird will be called Getting Older and it will continue the story were we left off.
Getting Older out soon.

Also big shout out to zaylathompson2 for helping me with most of this story. She really came through and helped make this story amazing.

Thank you to @iheartlivvyy for helping too<3

And I would like to say thank you sooooooo much for over 7 thousand reads. This is literally the happiest day of my life because wtf. I didn't expect mockingbird to do this good but I'm so glad it did.

HI AGAIN!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 13.2K READS THIS MEANS THE WORLDDDDDD.

Getting Older will be put soon but in the meantime yall should read my other novel All Too Well which about Dd and will have all the things just like this one.

AND OVER 30K READS IS FUCKING INSANE MAN! WHAT THE HELL!

HI EVERYONE!!!!
thanks for over SIXTY THOUSAND READS! What the actual hell that's insane.

If you want to read the sequel to mockingbird it's called Getting Older and it is finished.

I also have a Dd book called All Too Well and an ongoing Ddot book called Listen Before I Go. I only have one other non Sugarhill book called Say Yes to Heaven about Christopher Sturniolo which is finished.