Sixteen

Betrayal and heartbreak.

The two feelings come hand in hand and the person experiencing them almost always loves the person who is making them experience this emotion.

Valentina has experienced heartbreak everytime shes lost someone she loves.

That common thread would follow her for the rest of her life.

Valentina Nanu Rodriguez's POV

I opened my eyes to see Kay holding his arm and cursing under his breath. I saw the gun in my hand and I dropped it.

Kay stumbled out of my room and the party continued. I was so shocked but Ethan was more mad than anything.

"Fuck was you doin' talkin' to that nigga?" He asked and I looked at him crazy.

"I was being polite and I said hi and gave him my name," I stood up slightly yelling at him. "I came up here to look for Ddot's hat and he followed me. You saw he was trying to rape me and you're mad at me?"

I didn't even give him a chance to reply. I just pushed past and walked down the stairs heading back to the party.

I wasn't going to give him the time of day and I just partied like there was no tomorrow.

I took shots and all that but when I went to look for Dotty to let him know I couldn't find his hat I saw, what looked like, Ethan kissing on some smoochie.

Honestly I had a edible and I was drunk so I could be going crazy so I grabbed Violet who was more sober than me at that point.

"Vi, what does that look like?" I pointed over to Ethan and that smoochie and she examined for a second before saying.

"That smoochie ass bitch all over your nigga and he ain't sock that hoe in her mouth." Me and Violet both looked at each other before going over to them.

"And look at this hoe," The smoochie laughed. "Notti, she must be a fan the way she trynna copy you."

She kept laughing but nobody laughed with her on account of they all knew we were together.

"Yea I'm this niggas biggest fucking fan," I crossed my arms over my chest and looked him dead in his eyes. "So Ethan you gon' tell this smooch what's up or we gon' have to?"

"Smooch?" The girl said and she mean mugged me.

"Yes smooch," I shot her a look back. "Now, Ethan you gon' tell this smoochie what the fuck is up or am I going to?"

He stayed silently and kept puffing at the blunt.

"Ion know what you talkin' 'bout." Ethan said and my heart broke.

Was this the true colors of the boy I fell in love with? This was not the Ethan I spent time 9th 0o with in L.A or that was just laying with me in bed just this morning.

"Nigga dats the girl you always fuckin' callin' ya heart! You always talkin' about marrying this girl! Now since this old ran through bitch here talkin' bout she tran give you some you don't know ha!" Dd said yelling at him as Ddoty hugged me.

"Dis ma twin for real nigga! You better be so fuckin' lucky ion knock ya head off ya shoulders!" Dotty said and I was crying slightly.

"Man fuck out my face with that shit." Ethan said and I felt as if I couldn't breath. I tried speaking but I couldn't.